Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Extremely Rare

I can't see that card going up that much in value, so buying it is going to be a loss.
Well, they only made 77 of them, so...

With the unreleased game still in full hype, it's a seller's market right now.

I could see some Twitch or YouTube streamer justifying the investment.

It's cool regardless, but Nvidia kinda got hosed by the game's delayed release. Instead of being out at the same time as the game and still being top of the (consumer) GPU heap, it was released before the game drop and now the game is going to coincide with the release of newer next gen Nvidia tech.

So yeah unless you're a true collector, that 5K is on the high side.

Good luck with sale man. I'm curious to see how it turns out.

For that price, it really needs to be a Titan...

Edit: These are pretty cool, though. I'm not ga-ga over that particular game, but special edition cards with cool paintwork always seem like fun, to me. I wish that was something that still happened with enough regularity to not be a $7K "Buy it now" collector's piece.

Ya'll laugh, but these have been selling for a lot. I think $5k was the going rate when they first started showing up. Not sure if it still is. Not saying the price is worth it by any stretch, but I bet it sells.

I don't see this as a sound purchase from an investment standpoint, I don't think it'll really appreciate in value. But, if someone really just wants to have it, it's still rare, and it's still collectible. This is meant more for someone who buys collectibles to appreciate them, not to profit off them.

It might be worth something if the game was released while this card was still being mfrd, although I wouldnt bite, even then.
Its just hype, worth nada extra.

It might be worth something if the game was released while this card was still being mfrd, although I wouldnt bite, even then.
Its just hype, worth nada extra.
It will be perfect time to release a limited edition 2077 3090 or w/e their top tier consumer card will be.

Hell I can turn any 2080 Ti backplate into a cyberpunk version with my airbrush, a little insignia yellow and a vinyl masking frisket for under $5.00.

This reminds me of those star wars Titan's.

Collector video cards don't make much sense unless you're trying to collect old stuff just because it's esoteric. However, i'd much rather have a Volari Duo than this for a collection.

Back