NVIDIA GeForce R319 Drivers (320.00 BETA)

This driver caused rendering problems in Trine 2 for me. Reverted to 314.22 and its fine.

Stuttering gone in bf3; running 670 gtx SLI. I like these better than 314.22/pervious drivers. Smooth bf3 gameplay with vsync on and triple buffering on

Stuttering gone in bf3; running 670 gtx SLI. I like these better than 314.22/pervious drivers. Smooth bf3 gameplay with vsync on and triple buffering on

I think triple buffer is only for OpenGL.

Well these drivers didn't work so well for me. As soon as BF3 launches it gives me a DX10 error and says that my GPU probably doesn't support Direct X. Reverted back to 314.22 for now.

I have a 690.

Well these drivers didn't work so well for me. As soon as BF3 launches it gives me a DX10 error and says that my GPU probably doesn't support Direct X. Reverted back to 314.22 for now.

I have a 690.

Did you try putting the in-game settings to minimum/default then increasing the settings step by step, or was it launched with the same settings you used before the driver update?

How about the global settings in NCP or the game profile? Were those at default settings?

I think these drivers gave me a problem (GTX480). I'm using WIN8 so I don't get traditional blue screens and I'm not sure what a watchdog timeout error is but I'd get that while playing Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. That error supposedly means there was a conflict between the video card and CPU. CPU is OC'd and I have my PCI-E manually set to 100MHz but that hasn't caused problems in the past.

I played through the original DR2 with the same setup with no problems and I also played through most of DR2:OTR without any problems until I installed this driver. My GPU temps while gaming looked fine and the GPU clock speed was stock. I reverted back to the official 314 driver and finished the game without any issues.

Same settings. Never had any custom settings in the drivers. If I can't run BF3 with all the graphics settings maxed then I might as well sell this 690 :) The 314.22 drivers are okay but seem to stutter a little bit more than I'd like. I was hoping the 320.00 drivers would be smoother but cannot even launch BF3 with them.

These drivers have provided me an increase in FPS in most games. That being said, I have noticed more D3D errors and game crashes in all games I play. They are rare, but still noticeable vs. the 314. I am not going to bother reverting back as I am sure another beta will be out soon.

Drivers are fine for me using a Titan, never had any crashes...

But damn if Battlefield 3 hasn't been very smooth since the latest driver updates a few months ago.

My 670 in 2012 provided a better smoother experience than my Titan in 2013 with the same settings

These are much more stable than 314.22 with my 670 sli.

3dMark13 no longer crashes, and I can pull a 11000k score with my gpus at 1356core.

Has anyone else removed KB 2670838 update that is supposedly causing the BSODs with recent Nvidia drivers? Did it stop crashing after removing that update?

For anyone still having BSOD issues, I scoured the thread @ Nvidia and found two likely culprits...

- Remove Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Extended
- Remove Windows Update KB 2670838

I'm just wondering if people still having issue would try these suggestions and let us know if that resolves it for you.

I never installed KB 2670838 or IE10. I've auto updates and auto driver installations off. I use FF for my browser.

I "hid" IE10 when it showed up as an option in my updates.

I hope fellows having issues get it worked out. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was from an MS update.

Thank god so it wasnt just me getting bsods?? Ffs I'm going to try that when I get off work.

This started for me awhile back, even rolling back drivers didn't solve it. I removed the update but haven't had enough time to test it.

I only had KB2786081 on my system. It had to do with a log off issue and IE10 but windows told me it was "essential". Meh. I uninstalled it.

I'm wondering if an upgrade to this (or even the most recent stable) driver will help out my girlfriend's PC. Ever since switching to Windows 8 she's had all sorts of crashes and whatnot using her GTX260, especially when playing games. I wonder if a newer driver version will be more stable. If that doesn't turn out to be the case, I'm going to have to start wondering about hardware issues and/or overheating (which, should be easy enough to monitor in default NVDrivers, I assume? AMD drivers report temps etc..so I assume NV still do) Anyone have suggestions for a good driver-cleaning program that works well for both NVidia and AMD/ATI?

I know the majority of driver releases these days go to improving the latest and greatest hardware and software, but perhaps there will at least be stability.

These drivers have been working well for me since installing them over the weekend. I installed them after blowing that POS Windows 8 off my system.

Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia 320.00 = Happy PC :)

Drivers have been running great for me. Much better than the 314s I had been using.

These drivers have been working well for me since installing them over the weekend. I installed them after blowing that POS Windows 8 off my system.

Windows 7 x64 + Nvidia 320.00 = Happy PC :)

Windows 8 police will be by soon to edit posts....

Back