NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 411.63 WHQL Has Been Released

cageymaru

Fully [H]
The NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 411.63 WHQL has been released and according to the release notes, it contains support for the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti GPUs. NVIDIA RTX supports the Microsoft DirectX Raytracing (DXR) API on NVIDIA Volta and Turing GPUs. The 411.63 WHQL drivers contain optimizations for Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Forza Horizon 4, and FIFA 19. SLi profiles have been added for HOB, Lake Ridden, Nier:Automata, Northgard, Pure Farming 2018, Raid: World War II, Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017), and TT Isle of Man.

Some of the fixed issues in this driver include: Using power monitoring in GPU monitor tools causes micro stutter. [Monster Hunter World]: Low frame rate in the game. [Tom Clancy's The Division]: Graphics corruption occurs when using NVIDIA Gameworks settings. [Planetside 2][G-SYNC]: G-SYNC does not work with the game. [YouTube][Mosaic with Sync]: Secondary GPU doesn't render video content on fullscreen YouTube video.

Windows 10 Issues
[Turing GPU][[Netflix]: Playback resolution doesn't show 4K bit rates when using a USB-C-HDMI connection. [Turing GPU][Photoshop CC]: Corruption occurs after increasing image size. [Final Fantasy XV benchmark]: The benchmark exits fails with a "Failed to initialize DLSS Library" error when running in DLSS mode

Well that's lackluster for having the 4xx branch.

Look at the bright side, Kyle can start the process for reviewing the cards he purchased a bit ago. :D

lot of reddit problems with 10 series card....

*cancels 411 download*

Nvidia have a habit of (and I honestly believe accidentally) screwing over the last gen with the first wave of new gen drivers. Be grateful your overclocks haven't been affected! :p

...OR HAVE THEY?! o_O

I'm not gunna be a guinea pig...

My clocks are fine on 399.24, I have it tuned so my boost hits 2K and I only have a small mem boost.

I just don't want to install something that's going to break them and shit on the drivers :)

No issues for me so far. It seems to have fixed constant crashing of Shadow of the Tomb Raider on W10Pro with a 1080ti SLI. Rise of the Tomb Raider used to be good until some patch or NV driver where it crashes all of the time for me and became unplayable. Issues seem to be very game specific so I know it isn't a system issue.

I'm going to attempt this update when I get home, I can finally reinstall The Division :D

Back