NVIDIA GeForce Facebook page: It's Coming.

Hopefully GK110, but who knows. Could just end up being GTX 670 Ti or something.

I doubt its GK110 when the 680 is still barely available in the market. Most board maker have yet to release the custom or 4GB version

Unless of course the release GK 110 and charge $700-$800 for it. :p

Hopefully GK110, but who knows. Could just end up being GTX 670 Ti or something.
yeah its more likely to be gtx670. as soon as they can produce more cards they will try and milk it as much as they can with that relativity small GK104 chip. Nvidia has the fastest overall gpu right now and it will likely be several more months before GK110 comes out.

yeah its more likely to be gtx670. as soon as they can produce more cards they will try and milk it as much as they can with that relativity small GK104 chip. Nvidia has the fastest overall gpu right now and it will likely be several more months before GK110 comes out.

If it is the 670, how much you think it will retail for?

OH look, it's this thread again. Remember PDXLAN where everyone was all excited that GK104 was coming? And it ended up being a Tegra.

When are you guys going to learn that NV marketing is a bunch of bullshit. MFW the big release is some tegra thing or some driver feature (like TXAA). :rolleyes:

Nvidia said they are leaving those up to the card makers

Yep. Many companies like EVGA and Galaxy have already announced their upcoming 4GB version of the 680 anyway, so there's really nothing left to announce regarding this.

It is more likely to be GTX 670 Ti. Rumored price ranges from $349 to $399, I feel the price would be set at $379.

GK110 or 680x2 is my guess.

I imagine they could make a ton of money off a dual GK104 card.

I'd love to see GK110 but I think either a dual-GK104 or a mid-range Kepler are far more likely.

I'd love to see GK110 but I think either a dual-GK104 or a mid-range Kepler are far more likely.

Sadly true--they probably have a fair chunk of GK104s that didn't qualify as 680s, perfect for cut-down cards.

On the other hand, if it brings either a Kepler or Fermi upgrade into my price range, it's a win for me personally.:cool:

OH look, it's this thread again. Remember PDXLAN where everyone was all excited that GK104 was coming? And it ended up being a Tegra.

When are you guys going to learn that NV marketing is a bunch of bullshit. MFW the big release is some tegra thing or some driver feature (like TXAA). :rolleyes:

It won't be Tegra or any other NV product because this was posted on the GeForce GTX page. NV also manages a handful of other pages for their other brands.

So it has to be a GeForce GTX product. There are only so many options. The least interesting possibility is a gaming laptop GPU.

Sadly true--they probably have a fair chunk of GK104s that didn't qualify as 680s, perfect for cut-down cards.

On the other hand, if it brings either a Kepler or Fermi upgrade into my price range, it's a win for me personally.:cool:

The GTX 670 TI would be the AMD killer and Nvidia's trump card. According to GTX 680's performance, the GTX 670 TI should be even with 7970 performance if not a little better. If this card is set at $349~$399 price range, it would totally destroy AMD 79xx cards. AMD, you are warned, "it is coming".

The GTX 670 TI would be the AMD killer and Nvidia's trump card. According to GTX 680's performance, the GTX 670 TI should be even with 7970 performance if not a little better. If this card is set at $349~$399 price range, it would totally destroy AMD 79xx cards. AMD, you are warned, "it is coming".
overall the gtx680 is only about 10-15% faster than a 7970 and even loses to it in a few games. even if the gtx670 is just 15% slower than it likely will only match the 7970 in a few games.

Only way I could see the 670 Ti matching the 7970 is if it overclocked well. Otherwise I kinda doubt it. I think it's likely this will be $399 rather than $349. With 7950s coming down to $380 or so I don't think it's really going to "totally destroy" AMD at all.

We still need 250ish card best bang for the buck... seems that segment of cards are left out. 690 would be great

Except that they just announced something "big" was coming for that LAN although I'm not sure who in their marketing department thought "lets announce a mobile phone chip at PC party". This specifically says geForce and is on the geForce page, which means graphics cards.

I'm gonna gues dual 680 card (690) and they could actually do it with the tdp of the 680 unlike the 590.

670 or 670Ti whatever would make the most sense, hopefully yields improve so some of these cards are actually available to purchase easily. I plan on buying around May 7, so hopefully at least the specs are out so I know.

I almost want to think this isn't the 670 Ti because of how ominous it looks and, "It's Coming..."

Makes it feel like it's gotta be something better than the 680 (690 if anything, most likely)

Then again it could be misleading marketing ploys. :D

Umm no... It ended up being a Borderlands 2 first glimpse. There was never a Tegra chip announced at a PDXLAN lol.

What were you saying about fanboys in the other thread?

Mmmm...would they really hype up the 670 that much, though? I guess if it can give the 7970 a run for its money, it might be worth doing but in any case, I'd say it seems more appropriate for a flagship card.

Back