Nvidia GeForce 326.80 Beta

Seems like the GTX 780 SLI problems are fixed. What were they thinking with that last update?

Strange issue with these doing a clean install on my notebook where at the point where it wipes the video drivers the display was knocked out. I restarted my notebook and finally plugged an external display via HDMI (which magically turned my primary display on). Haven't tried any games yet since I'm at work.

these apparently fix the 36 hour tdr bug. time will tell. getting great fps and i.q. in bf3, metro ll, crysis 3.

Are both geforce and nvidia having some routing problems? (I'm on AT&T dsl.) Can't get the new beta driver. >_<

I could uplpad them fo4 you if youd like. Only thing is my deposotfiles account will be slow on your end.

Nvidia/geforce pull right up on my phone, so it's a local 'net provider issue I guess. I got the direct link already, and I'm good to go. Thanks!!

if you have issues in the future, guru3d.com always has all the NVidia/amd drivers.

Installed these through GeForce Experience last night without any issues. No TDRs yet but I havent had a chance to game on them. Most reports seem to be good so far.

Just got these on my desktop, spanning works great with these drivers, not as buggy as the prior.

Ill probably try to update this tonight and see if I still have issues with the GTX770s in SLI..
I was getting major stuttering issues.

SLI isn't working with Splinter cell blacklist. The games profile doesn't show up and only one of my 680s is at 100% utilization, the other is at 12%. What am I doing wrong?

SLI isn't working with Splinter cell blacklist. The games profile doesn't show up and only one of my 680s is at 100% utilization, the other is at 12%. What am I doing wrong?

Add the exe in nvidia inspector they mess up again and added the wrong exe file that will fix your issue.

Add the exe in nvidia inspector they mess up again and added the wrong exe file that will fix your issue.

Yeah, what's the deal with SplinterCell: Blacklist?
I added both .exe files to the control panel and I'm seeing the clocks on my 780s set at 565 (they are OC'd to 1165) and the framerate at 40?????

Is the SLi FUBAR? I'm thinking of rolling back to the previous driver, or is it screwed up too?

Yeah, what's the deal with SplinterCell: Blacklist?
I added both .exe files to the control panel and I'm seeing the clocks on my 780s set at 565 (they are OC'd to 1165) and the framerate at 40?????

Is the SLi FUBAR? I'm thinking of rolling back to the previous driver, or is it screwed up too?

This is what you do: Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel, Manage 3D settings, Program Settings, add "blacklist_dx11_game.exe" to the program custimization list, set the SLI rendering mode to "Force alternate frame rendering 2".

That will resolve the SLI issues with the game! :D

This is what you do: Go to the NVIDIA Control Panel, Manage 3D settings, Program Settings, add "blacklist_dx11_game.exe" to the program custimization list, set the SLI rendering mode to "Force alternate frame rendering 2".

Thanks. Ill give that a go. Appreciate it.

seems like the 320 and 326 drivers have all been getting a lot of complaints...I think I'll stick with 314.22...no new games out that I'm playing so no need to fix something that ain't broke...and I usually update drivers every time a new one is released

I tried that with 326.40, resulted in the game freezing in a black screen. This is with the 1.0.1 patch...

I tried that with 326.40, resulted in the game freezing in a black screen. This is with the 1.0.1 patch...

I tried those settings with the 326.80 Beta drivers and SLI was working for me (dual 680s).

Sure, my GTX 580 isn't the newest, but it still works fine for my needs. That said, these drivers suuuuuuuck. 3 BSODs in 1 hour. Rolled back to 320.49.

Knock on wood, but these drivers seemed to have fixed the TDR issues with my 780s

Knock on wood, but these drivers seemed to have fixed the TDR issues with my 780s

I'd have to echo this.. At first it didn't detect my old 570 as physx, but after reboot it detected both (EVGA 780 ACX), and so far I've had no issues with TF2, CS:GO. Will try out Borderlands 2, CoD, and Crysis series over the next few days. Definitely more stable vs .49 so far....

Back