Nvidia claims the NV40 is 16x1, 32x0

I dont see why people keep posting stuff from the inq lol. I just finsihed reading 3 posts that had links to inq, I dont buy any of it, its just fun to read, and their spelling mistakes they have most of the time.. hehe

I think they post because they don't want to be called "LIMP" God , I've come to fact that it's just the truth.

32x0, what the?

Must be the new technology that makes it so fast in this universe that it appears to not exist and cannot be detected.

Hmm... There are rare instances where you do not need color, such as skeletal 3D wireframes which most people never see anyways (hence a need for 3D coordinates but no textures, nevermind coloured textures) As is now, its usually calculated by the CPU. Regardless, wireframes are usually pretty simplistic anyways.

How do you render something in 3D without any Z-values. Just X and Y, wouldn't that just be 2D then?

Sounds a little suspect to me.

Classic inquirer BS, contradict yourself so many times, one story will have to be right.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mcryptic
Classic inquirer BS, contradict yourself so many times, one story will have to be right.:rolleyes:
I don't see it as a contradiction so much as up to date rumors.

8 pipe?
16 pipe ?
32 pipe ?

Pretty soon the Inq will say it's 12 pipe.

When the product releases, then the Inq will say they
were right because they threw out all the possible combinations :rolleyes:

I can't take much more of this shock & awe approach. Some1.......must.........destroy.........Inquirer.........to.....save....us....ALL!!!!!

No! Don't destroy the Inquirer! Without it, and others like it such as Weekly World News tabloids, how else would I be able to follow the adventures of Bat-Boy? How would I know that Saddam and Osama spent Christmas together wearing santa hats while playing FarCry on their stolen gf40 and 420 prototypes? :D

Publishers like these guys help me to remember to laugh at least once a week :)

Originally posted by omega-x
i want the 32 pipes they smoked writing that.

HahHAhahaH! :) so true.

I never read and/or goto links from the Inq. It's full of hogwash :p

Originally posted by Balderdash
No! Don't destroy the Inquirer! Without it, and others like it such as Weekly World News tabloids, how else would I be able to follow the adventures of Bat-Boy? How would I know that Saddam and Osama spent Christmas together wearing santa hats while playing FarCry on their stolen gf40 and 420 prototypes? :D

Publishers like these guys help me to remember to laugh at least once a week :)

haha. can't be any more open eyed then Blader whom i agree with 100 %. But the inquirer informed me that the saddam running around NewYork naked with the n40 was really his clone and saddam is really focusing on running for president for the republicans who which are really evil monkeys with larger penis
's so they passed as humans and plan on grouping up the "mermaids" and "lawn nomes" to try and take Europe by force.

Originally posted by zoltan
haha. can't be any more open eyed then Blader whom i agree with 100 %. But the inquirer informed me that the saddam running around NewYork naked with the n40 was really his clone and saddam is really focusing on running for president for the republicans who which are really evil monkeys with larger penis
's so they passed as humans and plan on grouping up the "mermaids" and "lawn nomes" to try and take Europe by force.

too confusing to be funny :(

What does this 16x1 and 32x0 mean? Can someone explain to me? IM CONFUSED

Originally posted by VIOLENCE FACTOR
16x1 = 16 pipelines, 1 texture each.

32x0 is hogwash. /delete from brain

Either that or the latest thing in non-performance... :D

Back