Nvidia caught cheating; latest drivers 169.xx cheat in Crysis demo

It's more of the principle of things.

not when its in margin of error ok fine i they fixed your 'bug'' which give the new drives frame rates may not have any thing to do with better speed of the driver or at worst a very very small one i would want to see another site test the drives first

but 1-maybe-3 fps you can get that much in just running the test twice
theres nit picking and theres nit picking :rolleyes:

You realise that the ATI card is now almost the same speed as the 8800gt, and costs less?

Things have changed.

not when its in margin of error ok fine i they fixed your 'bug'' which give the new drives frame rates may not have any thing to do with better speed of the driver or at worst a very very small one i would want to see another site test the drives first

I think it's pretty evident that performance went up from 163.75 to 169.04 and back down from 169.04 to 169.09. If it was "within the margin of error" it wouldn't be so apparent.

I think it's pretty evident that performance went up from 163.75 to 169.04 and back down from 169.04 to 169.09. If it was "within the margin of error" it wouldn't be so apparent.

did we read the same graphs? the only one that was more the 1-2 fps was like 4 and thats 11fps to start with >.>

stop being such a fanboy

did we read the same graphs? the only one that was more the 1-2 fps was like 4 and thats 11fps to start with

Moofasa~ said:

stop being such a fanboy

Yes I'm an AMD fanboy with an 8800 Ultra and Evga 680i motherboard. :rolleyes:

You realize you look like your twelve when you use Korean faces?

Back