Nvidia announces new game bundle, a game you've never heard of.

I guess Epic feels they can get more market penetration with this bundle. But hey, TotalBiscuit plays this all the time, apparently. Looks pretty bland and boring, to me.

You're thinking of Battleborn from Gearbox.

"When you buy GeForce GTX Graphics"

Guess that doesn't count Titan XP then

The Titan typically gets excluded from these.

There probably is some behind the scenes reason for this. Otherwise you'd think given that it is the lowest volume and highest margin it'd add the least relative cost to include. I guess the counter argument is for Titan buyers a single game bundle isn't likely to be a decision swaying inclusion.

Last edited:
Got 2 bundles as well. Trying to sell is going to be a bitch lol.

It reminds me of the AMD bundles, everyone was so excited to get $60 games. But then those games ended up being worth like $20 since everyone was selling them. This "deal" is complete garbage though, Nvidia should try a little bit harder next time.

It's like Smite if you slow the game down and make the items less effective while removing some of the fun.

Worse, Paragon has since gone F2P (value of Paragon Bundleware is technically zero in that case); while I have the game (I was in the closed alpha and was therefore UNsurprised when Epic made that maneuver), I'd still rather play SMITE (already in my rota - as it was prior to the Overwatch beta). I have only bought content for ONE F2P game ever - DC Universe Online; that was, in fact, specific content (Lightning Strikes - includes Central City and the Flash Museum, and Battle for Earth - the closer of the First Brainiac War,; the driver for the last is the eight-character piece of work known as Prime Battleground - which is actually soloable if your CR is higher than 100; I've done it multiple times, including on the Live server; when I get a solid enough setup, I'll record a session for my YT channel). I've always been a comics fan (both DC and Marvel); however, I've ALWAYS had a major hate for Brainiac - more so than even Lex Luthor.

But hey, TotalBiscuit plays this all the time, apparently.
Confusing the game with Overwatch..?

TB felt Paragon was lackluster when he played it, and I agree.

Would be a much better game if it was Parawatch and not POTA.

Blizzard doesn't need to give away Overwatch to boost their playerbase, so it's never gonna happen.

Not really.

Gigabyte is giving Overwatch in Taiwan for 10 series GPUs via registration on their website (not sure if it is available on US, but I'd reckon people here would have been shouting about it).

The AIB companies do actually pursue independent game deals with specific companies. For example, back when I bought my MSI 970's two years ago, the GPUs came with Elders Scroll Online codes, which I don't think was in the US boxes.

Not really.

Gigabyte is giving Overwatch in Taiwan for 10 series GPUs via registration on their website (not sure if it is available on US, but I'd reckon people here would have been shouting about it).

The AIB companies do actually pursue independent game deals with specific companies. For example, back when I bought my MSI 970's two years ago, the GPUs came with Elders Scroll Online codes, which I don't think was in the US boxes.
The business model for competitive games in Asia is very different than in the West, so that's not entirely surprising.

It's like Smite if you slow the game down and make the items less effective while removing some of the fun.

I agree with this. Apart from the graphics the game is just not very good. If it were faster paced and an objective-based shooter like OW or Paladins it might have a chance at being entertaining. But with how it is it's just a pretty but extremely slow, non-complex, and boring 3rd person MOBA.

Back