Nvidia announces GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration event, Feb 28th

The other problem is this was the third Vega showing with no hard launch or price. it is getting stupid.

A physical card from AMD probably would have caused a hidden price drop on the Ti. Nvidia wouldn't be able to ignore the hype shift.
So now we have to deal with the full MSRP because AMD still can't freaking find a card to hold up.

Nvidia is not going to pass up an opportunity to price gouge...since they know that Vega still has no firm launch date this will give them one final gouge before they have to lower prices...I'm just hoping that 1080/1070 prices drop tonight or tomorrow

Is anyone expecting something other than a 1080i that is a GTX Titan with some disabled units?

damn, that means the 1080ti is going to take over the gtx 1080 price point.....

Oh wow. My 1080 turned into a $499 pumpkin in one night. It's the first and last time I ever but x80 card. At least I got a $40 mouse and a couple other small gifts for my $699 lauch purchase of 1080 xtreme. Should've sold for $560 a month ago when I had a chance.

Article went up, here's a cache.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-1080-ti-11gb-video-card-brings-muscle_191975

1080 just got cut to $500. So, $700 basically confirmed.

nvidia-geforce-gtx1080ti-specs.jpg

Back