NVIDIA Announces DLSS 2.0 and New GeForce 445.75 Game Ready Drivers

Except with no DXR or DLSS 2.0. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Calling this a "joke' just shows sour grapes/fanboyism:

Nobody who appreciates technology could ever say this is a joke with a straight face unless they have an agenda.

You say that, but you cite a marketing video... Who is the one with the agenda?

I had a 2060, 2060S, and a 2080S. It's not that I haven't used Turing. They are overpriced for what they are and that's about all the sour grapes you'll get out of me. I'm pretty sure you've never used Navi though ;).

You say that, but you cite a marketing video... Who is the one with the agenda?

I had a 2060, 2060S, and a 2080S. It's not that I haven't used Turing. They are overpriced for what they are and that's about all the sour grapes you'll get out of me. I'm pretty sure you've never used Navi though ;).

I linked you an article from HotHardware as well and why wouldn't I link a video direct from NVIDIA that concisely explains DLSS 2.0? You're right, I haven't used Navi because why would I downgrade to much lesser performance, shoddy drivers that only get fixed after 6+ months and no DXR/DLSS 2.0? I feel sorry for RDNA 1 users since they were duped by AMD and have to buy Big Navi now to enjoy what Turing users have had since day 1 (they still won't get DLSS 2.0 though).

I linked you an article from HotHardware as well and why wouldn't I link a video direct from NVIDIA that concisely explains DLSS 2.0? You're right, I haven't used Navi because why would I downgrade to much lesser performance, shoddy drivers that only get fixed after 6+ months and no DXR/DLSS 2.0? I feel sorry for RDNA 1 users since they were duped by AMD and have to buy Big Navi now to enjoy what Turing users have had since day 1 (they still won't get DLSS 2.0 though).

And ironically you called me the fanboy :rolleyes:.

Reactions: dgz
like this
Never said you were, since you aren't clearly a fan of technology. I just question your motives.

Yeah ok...

I understand perfectly. You either buy into the Nvidia way of rendering 4 games or you don't like technology.

Makes perfect sense.

Except with no DXR or DLSS 2.0. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

P.S. Calling this a "joke' just shows sour grapes/fanboyism:

Nobody who appreciates technology could ever say this is a joke with a straight face unless they have an agenda.

Exactly how green are your lips and tongue?

I don't know. Control looks amazing.

Sure, there are not hundreds of supported games, but these things take time (AAA games can take several years to finish).

You have to start somewhere, and honestly Nvidia was the one pushing this through. Yes Microsoft (and now Khronos) are on board, but only after Nvidia's leadership.

Nothing against AMD, I love them too, but you cannot ignore how much Nvidia has done (and is doing) to push the state of the art forward.

It’s hard for me to get excited by something like DLSS when it doesn’t “just work” and apply globally. Don’t get me wrong - I’ll surely apply it and get hard at my FPS numbers, it’s just going to be a tiny to nil portion of my buying decision.

I love RT though.

I would love to see DLSS in other games that are demanding, like RDR2 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

It’s hard for me to get excited by something like DLSS when it doesn’t “just work” and apply globally. Don’t get me wrong - I’ll surely apply it and get hard at my FPS numbers, it’s just going to be a tiny to nil portion of my buying decision.

I love RT though.

Most graphical features worth anything require developer adoption and often take years to see widespread usage. Not sure what you mean by apply globally.

Well we do have a global option. AMD first with Radeon Image Sharpening, and Nvidia quickly followed. That is the poor man's DLSS, and I think it actually works okay.

But DLSS in a supported game is going to do better than an image sharpen filter can, which is why we need developer support.

Ok this is out of hand with you lately. AMD is the devil because a few people were having issues with the drivers which took a few months to fix and you feel this totally inexcusable. While Nvidia launched Turing over 18 months ago with a feature that never worked like they promised until now and that is totally awesome of them to you. Some thick ass rose colored glasses your wearing, or should I say green glasses.

Ok this is out of hand with you lately. AMD is the devil because a few people were having issues with the drivers which took a few months to fix and you feel this totally inexcusable. While Nvidia launched Turing over 18 months ago with a feature that never worked like they promised until now and that is totally awesome of them to you. Some thick ass rose colored glasses your wearing, or should I say green glasses.

Lol are you seriously excusing BROKEN drivers for six months (not a few months) to a feature which has improved over time? And you say I have rose colored glasses? LMAO!

Except the proof is right in front of your face of it improving, hence DLSS 2.0 You can't make the same claim about AMD.

Ready to trade a Zen 2 CPU in for a Bulldozer with an equal number of cores? (Yes, I know you were talking about GPU, not CPU.)

Christ people. Fuck off with the AMD vs Nvidia bullshit. Throw him on ignore and move on with your lives.

Back