Nvidia 9300 Motherboards

Zefram0911

[H]ard|Gawd
I notice that many of these boards have DVI and HDMI built onboard.

Can you connect a monitor to the DVI and then hook up a tv to the HDMI at the same time?

Probably not...

Most of the time it's one Analog and one Digital... so HDMI or DVI + VGA...

But you could try? Heh... maybe they're smart enough now to do that...

On the 9300 Nvidia chipset, it does not support simultaneous DVI and HDMI output. The DisplayPort on it doesn't support adapters either and will also not work in conjunction with HDMI and DVI output. You can do VGA + HDMI/DVI though.

On the 9300 Nvidia chipset, it does not support simultaneous DVI and HDMI output. The DisplayPort on it doesn't support adapters either and will also not work in conjunction with HDMI and DVI output. You can do VGA + HDMI/DVI though.

Just to clarify... I can use the VGA and HDMI at the same time? But not DVI and HDMI at the same time?

Just to clarify... I can use the VGA and HDMI at the same time? But not DVI and HDMI at the same time?

Yes and yes. VGA and HDMI/DVI at the same time but not DVI and HDMI at the same time

Indeed.

It also helps if you read the manual for something before you buy it. Most manufacturers put them on their website in PDF format. That's where I was pulling the info from.

Most IGP designs, to keep costs low, only put in one RAMDAC. That means you can only use one analog and one digital output at a time, meaning ONE of these:
VGA
S-Video
RCA
Component (YPrPb)
AND
ONE of these:
DVI
HDMI
DisplayPort

Back