NV40 & R420! Video!

bah.. I'm trying to make light of the current situation.
damn ppl.. :(

ppl dont waste ur time watching this its a bunch of words made by a loser."or get a life.."

ok, fine. fuck you guys.
I was trying to lightin up some of the tention.

didn't know it was gonna be a flame fest.
sorry, if I tried to make some ppl laugh.

HAHAHHA, that was tight man! Definently Terminator class competition here ;) Btw, what did you use to make that?

:D WOW! Tensions are high today. Come on people, give the guy a break, you were just gonna use those 2 minutes to look at NV40 benchmarks anyway.

Originally posted by JackHole999
we gonna start banning ppl based on their opinion now?

No, but there are ways to express your opinion without looking like an idiot. There are a few here that are trolling and should be kicked out on their ass, they are saying the same shit over and over, and it gets old, get over it, if you don't like it, leave. Don't waste the man's webspace so you can act out your emotional problems.

Originally posted by creedAMD
No, but there are ways to express your opinion without looking like an idiot. There are a few here that are trolling and should be kicked out on their ass, they are saying the same shit over and over, and it gets old, get over it, if you don't like it, leave. Don't waste the man's webspace so you can act out your emotional problems.

Troll#1 goes to creedamd the ATi fanboy with 3 ATi cards who was trolling Nvnews like no tomorrow last night, fearful of the dawn of NV40.

Originally posted by evilchris
Troll#1 goes to creedamd the ATi fanboy with 3 ATi cards who was trolling Nvnews like no tomorrow last night, fearful of the dawn of NV40.

stalking? I'm flattered, read my posts at Nvnews, I will buy the Nv40 if it remains the king after the 420 is released. Some #1 fanboy I turned out to be I guess. Glad I wasn't at a NHL game, I'd probably get my ass whipped.

edit, and just to pwn you some more:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27329&page=4

creedamd said:
If it was close I would go with Nv40, I'd love to switch to another brand just for change, but I doubt it will be close unless Ati tries to tweak design just enough to be on par.

go find somewhere else to troll fanboy, we don't cater to your type around here.

Nice video. Pretty simple. Hehehe... Why are people so up tight? Relax!!! I thought it was pretty cool.

Why all the threads about the cards... why not wait til the cards are actually released and then fight/argue/bitch/complain/rip ppls' eyes out/kick them in the nuts/flame like a .... etc etc.

edit: i mean its great to know about the cards and such, but come on, cant we be a little bit more mature?

Originally posted by cfetter79
That was kinda funny... Everyone here needs to lighten up..

Nice job Nizmo.

I agree, don't listen to these uptight fucks, good work on the (LOL'd) :p

EDIT: BTW its people like the ones in this thread bitching, that made everyone leave and goto "better" forums. Uptight fucks. :rolleyes:

well, finally..
I'm glad the majority of you enjoy the lil video.

I didn't want it to be long and bias with shit against either company.
Just plain & simple, last card standing. Who will win?!?!?!

APRIL 26 :eek:

Originally posted by creedAMD
stalking? I'm flattered, read my posts at Nvnews, I will buy the Nv40 if it remains the king after the 420 is released. Some #1 fanboy I turned out to be I guess. Glad I wasn't at a NHL game, I'd probably get my ass whipped.

edit, and just to pwn you some more:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27329&page=4

creedamd said:
If it was close I would go with Nv40, I'd love to switch to another brand just for change, but I doubt it will be close unless Ati tries to tweak design just enough to be on par.

go find somewhere else to troll fanboy, we don't cater to your type around here.

You != we

Go suck an egg.

Originally posted by SimGuy
I'm thinking you should install DiVX...
i have all the divx out in the market installed
just not media player 9
so as soon i installed that it worked
btw what is up with all words!!!
the pics of NV40 is out PUT IT in MAN!!

heh heh, a good chuckle before work :p
and most people around here need to fuckin relax...now I remember why I rarely post here...too many people ready to bash you for no reason.

Originally posted by evilchris

You != we

Go suck an egg.

Who exactly is this "we" you are referring too?

Back