NV Silencer 5 $19.95 @ jab-tech

Bullitt

2[H]4U
Linkage

A couple bucks cheaper than a quick froogle search. Shipping is reasonable as well as decent resellerratings.com. I don't know if its the Revision 2 or not, I just sent off a pre-sales query.

If anyone has it cheaper, let me know, about to pull the trigger.

It looks like its a Rev1 because of the "Its suitable for" line. Rev2 is only for GT and Ultra.

Damn, I was thinking about getting one of these too.

Anyone know if it's a significant improvement over the leadtek stock cooling on the 6800gt? It's pretty beastly already....

I'm not seeing the free shipping, is there a coupon code or something?

If there is free shipping, as it was 5.46 for me, I'll order it right now!

Still killing myself for not ordering that 17" BenQ LCD that was 89.99 a few days ago for like 4 hours.

Rad777

They only do free shipping on small things (I've order from them before) but Priority Mail is only $5 anyways. :D

I WANT FREE!!!!!

heh screw 5 dollars... i get uhh.. well i can't even get weed for 5 bucks anymore but still=p

i can pimp the dollar menu!

Kargatane said:
What's the difference between a rev 1 and rev 2 anyway?

The Arctic Cooling website. said:

**Easier Installation
New clip and back plate design for better fit.

**Exhanced Compatibility
New fan casing design to enhance compatibility.

**Clicking Noise Solution
A filter is integrated into the PCB to reduce the noise generated from the motor

**New Features in Rev. 2

That's all I can see...

wonder why steve would put free shipping on the main page and its like 5 bucks

big difference between 5 and 0
=p

it's still pretty cheap. I paid $30 like 2 days ago...but they already shipped :(

what kind of improvement do people see on average in regards to temps and OCing with these? I've been quite tempted to pick this up for my stock eVGA 6800 gt.

Thanks for the tip. Just order $60 worth of stuff from them including the NV5. Their watercooling prices are hard to beat.

Back