Number one controller throwing game.

retardedchicken said:
Megaman2, SMB3, and Mortal Combat all made a flying rectangle :eek:

Def a good list.

As for new games the new ninja gaiden game cost me 2 ps2 controllers...doh.
:rolleyes:

Couple of votes for the old days, Mortal Kombat 1, and Populous for the Genesis. Populous used to piss me off something terrible. Spend an hour and a half slowly creeping across the board and when the AI noticed, it would put a fuckin to me in about five minutes.

The only PC game that has made me throw something was Doom3. Them damn snake-assed-bat-winged-babies would drop my frame rates to single digits (w/ my lovely 9600se) and have their way with me. After losing in the same spot repeated for more than an hour I threw the mouse across the room and let loose with a barrage of cursing. Woke my wife up too. :)

u_95244

diablo 2 lod.

first time i got popped and lost everything, i felt like something i can't say here.

and the other time my hardcore account got hacked, i also felt like doing something i can't say here.

Ultimate MK3

Fugging Jade w/thoes purple sticks and Kabal w/his hooks, WTF :mad:

A friend of mine took out eight keyboards, one window, both his closet doors, two phones, two monitors, and five mice, all because of Worms Armageddon. He was damn good at it, but when he lost, watch out! :D

I have no idea how many keyboards/mice have met thier fate at my hands. Mostly FPS, both online and offline. I really need to learn to put the mouse down and go outside when i start getting mad. :p

I hated certain stages on Battletoads (the one for the SNES or the Genesis, I can't remember). Having to fucking hit the jump button in an exact sequence as you were going damn near the speed of light on those hover bike things pissed me off to no end. God I hated that game after I beat it. Fuck you Pimple, Zits, and Rash!

snes:
street fighter 2: well i work my way to bison/vega.. and he just somehow flys and psycho crushers me and i die in like 3 seconds
mortal kombat 3: i work my way to the top just to get punched by montaro and half of my bar gets wiped.. and hees also immune to fireballs.

nes:
punch out!: well i work my way to tyson.. just to get punched once and knocked out
castlevania: i get to dracula.. and the nes freezes.

CS-all the little hacking pansys i spit on u. lost a headset
solitare-casue i cant beat it lost 1 mice to it
duck hunt-damed do
kotor2

I'll have to add Legend of Zelda for the NES...Sooo many times when I got completely frustrated, whether it be 8 hrs wandering through level 9, trying to find places with bombs, and just flat out madness.

Battletoads for the NES made my blood boil especially at the part where they would get on those jet things, and the music became repetitive after all the dying...Plus you would lose continues and have to start from the beginning alll over again.

Double Dragon 3 for the same reason.

Ninja Gaiden series with all the difficult jumping and manuevers, and hard bosses.

Street Fighter 2....Vega was soooo cheap in that game...but not as bad as one of my friends who would throw or low kick repeatedly.

Hitman 2 and 3 on PC....The overly sensitive enemies that get suspicious for no apparent reason...especially the levels where you are covered in head to toe outdoor gear (with a full face mask), yet the enemy can spot you from hundreds of feet away in heavy snow!

Wizardy VII: Crusaders Of The Dark Savant on PC....Hardest game I've ever played.

Street Fighter 2 for NES, oh man how I would get so freaking bent when Blanka would do the impossible move:
While walking towards you he would do that ball move which any human player would have to charge back for 2 seconds then tap forwards and punch I think, how the #$@! can you charge back while walking towards me mother trucker! :mad:

M. Bison could do the same shit with his torpedo chaeap ass move.

In the end I still love that game, wish they had a copy on XBOX, do they? :confused:

Hydro Thunder on Dreamcast, the Egypt level.

It took me like 4 fucking hours to beat that.

Tofu Drift said:
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec with the Super License tests.
Holy crap those we're hard, but beating the last one may be one of the greatest moments of my life.

Damn that Cote d'Azure.

obyj34 said:
Holy crap those we're hard, but beating the last one may be one of the greatest moments of my life.

Damn that Cote d'Azure.

I'm going to have this all over again. Gran Turismo 4 comes out in three days!!

obyj34 said:

Damn that Cote d'Azure.
haha, that was so easy... as long as u drive manual it's easy, i had like 3 seconds to spare... i tried it for my friend on automatic and it's impossible... DRIVE MANUAL u can beat it by stayin in 3rd gear the whole time... i know i've done it

Final Fantasy 10 - Trying to doge 200 lightning bolts, getting ambushed by great marlboros, trying to get a 00:00 time in the chocobo race.

Mario Sunshine - stages without water pack

Hydro Thunder - cheap ai

Steel Battalion - hardest fricken game ever

Super Ghouls n Ghosts is the first one to spring to my mind. There's actually a bite-mark on one of the controllers.

Well, IMO, the SNES controllers were too flimsy.. they couldn't take a beating. I had to go through about 6 controllers with that console..
And with that, the most violence-inducing for me was Ninja Gaiden for the NES. I would get so ouright pissed that I would start chewing on the controller...

SocceRich20 said:
A friend of mine took out eight keyboards, one window, both his closet doors, two phones, two monitors, and five mice, all because of Worms Armageddon. He was damn good at it, but when he lost, watch out! :D
\
BWAHAHAHAHA

Steerpike said:
Zelda for SNES. That goddamn BEEPING when you at one heart drove me fucking insane.
Ah yes, that game would induce a coniption for me as well..

Oh yes, can't forget Diablo II: LoD... there were times I wanted to throttle the monitor right thru the wall/window when playing that game

hordaktheman said:
There's actually a bite-mark on one of the controllers.

Now THAT is getting frustrated! LOL.

Thanks for giving me a good hard laugh. :D

The Ninja Gaiden games open up a path to Hell through our own bodies. They will make you want to break things.

NFL Blitz on the N64, the ai would always make you fumble in the 4th quarter if you were winning.

Super Spike VBall did it for me. In the pro mode, the opposing teams never ended. It's like all 183 countries (not that many) got a team and you had to beat them all.

Final Fantasy: Tactics pissed me off to no end. It's my vote for the hardest game. I could never get the hang of it.

Also, Tribes made me break a few keyboards.

Does Windows count as a video game?

JSClark said:
Ah yes, that game would induce a coniption for me as well..

Oh yes, can't forget Diablo II: LoD... there were times I wanted to throttle the monitor right thru the wall/window when playing that game

Yeah I've actually done that. In college I threw a monitor out of a 3rd story (open) window. Also busted a keyboard against the wall.

This was from online gaming, probably CS, StarCraft, or Diablo 2.

As a kid, TMNT and that goddamned seaweed pissed me off.

i rented ninja gaiden and after i got to the first boss i knew i'd have broken controllers if i played the game any longer, so i took it back and never looked at it again.

i've thrown my friends controllers and gotten some mean looks while playing soul calibur 2 and fight night 2004/round 2. any fighting game pretty much. but i still can't freakin wait for fight night round 2 to come out. we been playing the pre-order demo like mad.

SuX0rz said:
NFL Blitz on the N64, the ai would always make you fumble in the 4th quarter if you were winning.

I thought about bringing that up...

That game pissed me off SO fucking much. The Blitz series is the only one I've seen that literally cheats to win.

Street Fighter 2 definitely.

It got me a broken controller and a broken toe.

EDIT: I feel I should elaborate on the toe. I got into an argument with my real life opponent who tried to throw me over a table.

NFSU. You guys have got to agree that sometimes NFSU was E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y frustrating. This is how it always went when playing that game: You're on lap 6/6, you get going very fast, enter a tunnel, then you hit one of the many little pillars and your car stops completely. Even though you've been way ahead of the whole pack until now, they manage to easily pass you, then you're forced to restart the entire race because there's NO WAY you'll ever catch up... It's happened to me so many times.

Can't say that I ever sucked that bad at NFSU. Also, Munch's Oddysee was also hella frustrating. I think I became the first 12 year old ever to break one of the bigass xbox controllers (3 years ago)

Back