ntldr missing Windows 10 Home

Download super grub boot loader 2 burn it to a bootable disk set boot from disk in bios and use it to rebuild boot loader.

Been swapping around drives? If the original drive configuration or partitions are different that when install took place, it could be gone.

Been swapping around drives? If the original drive configuration or partitions are different that when install took place, it could be gone.
Pretty much this.

If you have multiple drives installed during a windows install, it will install random items, hidden mind you, on random drives. It will install windows on the main drive you choose, but could put the boot files on another for example. It's fun.

Ususall when i see this some one has changed from ACPI to raid on the sata config....
i dont think that this is that error, that error is something else i cant remember right now but can be fixed by booting into safe mode once. you hold shift and reboot, select advanced startup option, reboot and change bios, let it boot to safe mode then restart.

Since when does Windows 10 use NTLDR? Shouldn’t it be looking for BOOTMGR? Did the MBR somehow get overwritten with WinXP boot code? Is the system trying to boot from the wrong drive (like a flash drive)?

Back