Now There’s a Loot Box Parody Game

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Independent studio Mutant Entertainment has offered a new title, I Can’t Believe It’s Not Gambling, that parodies the idea of loot boxes in gaming. The premise is straightforward: opening loot boxes. Players are able to unlock new skins and hats for their “Lootbox Loadout” in the title.

Do you love opening loot crates, but hate the tedious gameplay sessions in between? Our marketing department has the game for you! Unbox random items! Get stuff, but not what you really want! Skate legal and ethical lines! Remember kids, it’s only a video game, so grab your parents credit card!

Seems like the left and right arrows might cycle through different loot cans, maybe? They have to do something.

YOU ARE THE DEVIL FOR POSTING THAT LINK.. IT HAS TAKEN MY SOUL. I just built a DAMN GUILT DRIVE. Do you know what that takes DO YOU?! I was three grades beyond NONILLION income. Had used my soul to craft a weapon and gotten 101... but now I have to go home.. and and... FUCK... YOU SUCK FOR POSTING THAT GAME!! ;)

Better yet, try buying a loot box. There are other commands to use on it. Like you can unjail yourself too.

Back