Now that dust has settled, are you playing your new consoles?

I picked up a brand new PS4 off of craigslist just after Xmas and a copy of Madden 25 for $450, so not to bad of a deal. I got it mainly to play sports games, because let's be honest: The PC platform really lacks in the sports department.

So looking forward to the MMA game, the new PGA tour (w/o Tiger on it as it's cover person) and MLB The Show.

This was the first console I have purchased since the PS2,I really do like it do far.

My dream would be for someone to get another OS to work on the PS4, it def has the stats to handle doing something like, of say the new Steam OS. :)

I really like the EA PGA/Tiger Woods Golf games, I have it for my PS3 and Move and it's great to play a quick 30-60 minutes and just blow off a little bit of steam at the end of the day before going out for some dinner.

The in game lighting, shadows, textures on the PS4 PGA Golf 15 WIP looks a ton better than last gen. I can't wait to buy PS4 and that game soon! I think it's funny they dropped Tiger Woods after all those sex scandals he'sa loose cannon. :D

tiger_next_gen1.jpg

Back