Now that dust has settled, are you playing your new consoles?

KickAssCop

[H]F Junkie
Just checking in since there are practically no games for these bad boys and doesn't seem to be many games coming out during all of Q1... :(

I've only got assassin's creed 4 for my xbox one and I'm still playing it. I'm sure for the person that plays Battlefield or Call of Duty on the console, they'll be fine for the next few months.

For me not having any games til next year is probably a blessing in disguise cuz I still have a shit load of games I still need to play.

Last edited:
I have been playing the heck out of my ps4. Killzone, Knack, AC4, BF4, etc. Love it.

Haven't stopped playing my PS4. Have enough games to hold me until next year (Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty: Ghost, Need for Speed: Rivals, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2K14, & Injustice: Gods Among US

I'm sad, as I was thinking of buying my first console in many years. So I was researching game availability for xbone and said "hey, I love some sports games and racing games, they'll be good on console".

So I went looking for NHL14 for xbone... nope, they couldn't be bothered, same for ps4.

FIFA was still an option, but I was wanting some hockey action too :(

Ok, so I've never played any Forza games, the new one will be sexy right? Oh, we included a grip of miicrotransactions and day 1 dlc for a 60 dollar game. haha, no.

Guess I'm sticking with PC for now.

Shame too because I was kind of excited. Hopefully they get this stuff sorted out and perhaps I'll snag a console next xmas.

Glad to hear some folks are loving their new machines.

[L]imey;1040435193 said:
I'm sad, as I was thinking of buying my first console in many years. So I was researching game availability for xbone and said "hey, I love some sports games and racing games, they'll be good on console".

So I went looking for NHL14 for xbone... nope, they couldn't be bothered, same for ps4.

FIFA was still an option, but I was wanting some hockey action too :(

Ok, so I've never played any Forza games, the new one will be sexy right? Oh, we included a grip of miicrotransactions and day 1 dlc for a 60 dollar game. haha, no.

Guess I'm sticking with PC for now.

Shame too because I was kind of excited. Hopefully they get this stuff sorted out and perhaps I'll snag a console next xmas.

Glad to hear some folks are loving their new machines.

Drive Club will be out early 2014 for ps4, and is rumored to be free with ps+ membership.

Yup. Been mostly playing FIFA, NFS Rivals & Resogun (Love this game) on the PS4.

XB1 is incoming, but will be playing Forza & DR3. Will borrow Ryse from a mate of mine. Upon reflection, I could have built a new rig with the money. Silly times!

BF4....thats all I can afford at the moment, I want Rivals & Killzone but my 11 year old had to have a Xone for Christmas so I must sacrifice my PS4 game library for now;)

Mostly playing NBA 2K14 and Resogun. Played Killzone for a bit, but I'll put that in my backlog for a while. 3DS and Wii U exclusives is taking most of my time atm.....

Beat Killzone and am currently about 10 hours into Need for Speed. Also playing some resogun and Contrast. I still have Black Flag, Ghosts and Knack still sitting new unopened until I'm done need for speed. Definitely not bored.

Mario 3D World
Resogun
Tonight I'm playing with a new Vita.
Tomorrow I'll probably get back to Zelda LBW, then more Resogun or Dark Souls on the PC.

Just been grinding in Forza, haven't played AC4 or DR3 yet on the XB1.

The PS4 is still in the box, guess I should hook it up and update it to make sure it works before I'm out of the exchange window.

Been playing Knack and Killzone on my PS4. I need to go back to my Final Fantasy a realm reborn.

Just been grinding in Forza, haven't played AC4 or DR3 yet on the XB1.

The PS4 is still in the box, guess I should hook it up and update it to make sure it works before I'm out of the exchange window.

Go to forzamotorsport.net sign in with your Xbox live ID and get your money and rewards. Just got 3 million in game from that to buy more cars.

I've been spending more time with BF4 on the PC to be honest. I do play an occasional game of FIFA 14 on occasion.

Go to forzamotorsport.net sign in with your Xbox live ID and get your money and rewards. Just got 3 million in game from that to buy more cars.

Yup, I'm 110 points shy of Tier 5 right now, trying to hit that before I claim this months rewards. Last months rewards were like 70k, about time we get something good for it.

Yup, been I've beaten Assassins Creed 4, Battlefield 4, and Killzone. I tried to go back to get more of the collectables and what not in BF4, but turns out the constant fucking crashes BF4 has deleted my saved game files for BF4. So yeah, fuck Dice, fuck EA.

Yup, I'm 110 points shy of Tier 5 right now, trying to hit that before I claim this months rewards. Last months rewards were like 70k, about time we get something good for it.
What the hell... I just started playing Forza and had no idea about all this. Thanks for posting it guys..

Tell me, why are you banking your points? Why not just redeem not and have fun?

It looks like you get better rewards the higher tier you are, therefore it's beneficial to wait. The difference between the two tiers I'm between is double the amount of credits.
What I don't see is how you get points, and how many points are rewarded for what. It just says you get points by playing Forza.

Back on topic - So far I've put in about 25 hours Forza, and 5 hours DR3. Loving it, just wish I had more free time to play.

Yup playing the crap out of AC4, BF4,and resogun.

My psn I'd is bink00. Add me.. I only have 2 friends. :(

Call of duty is getting traded for a amazon gift card.

Edit: other than the shitty battery life, the controller fucking rocks

It looks like you get better rewards the higher tier you are, therefore it's beneficial to wait. The difference between the two tiers I'm between is double the amount of credits.
What I don't see is how you get points, and how many points are rewarded for what. It just says you get points by playing Forza.

Login with your Live ID here: https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ and it'll give you the breakdown of what points you have for each of the games and what earns them for each game. What I don't like is you basically have to buy the last of the points for each game with purchasing DLC and Tokens. But if you've been playing the Forza series for a while, you should have plenty of points already.

Points seem to be based on achievements. And it looks like the rewards just stack up, so there's no advantage to waiting. At least, that's what Google has told me.

Played through the Knack and Killzone single player campaigns. Enjoyed both of them.

Now I'm working on AC4. I play it almost daily and I'm at 30% or so.
If the girlfriend is in the mood we'll play Lego Marvel.
For a quick game or change of pace I'll play a little bit of Resogun or Contrast.

Every time I try to play Killzone online, I just think about how much more fun FPS games are on PC.

Playing my PS4 so much I've been considering moving my PS3 to the basement.

Yeah but Killzone is the only game I have but it's not the best....

Sun Flare

Motion bluring while running

Sniper shoots me the distance and hides behind a rock.

I wish the maps were better or more focused on Multiplayer.

My PSN
is

Shiotcrock

Last edited:
I'm still going back & forth between KillZone and BF4 on PS4. I haven't even bothered with multiplayer yet, so I haven't seen the issues yet others might have. I did get some jacked up camera angle issues in a couple of parts of BF4 where I couldn't see a damn thing for a bit, but that could be because I suck.

The PS3 is still up as I replay Kingdom Hearts from 1.5 HD Remix, finish those up, pick up 2.5 HD Remix next year and then hopefully finish in time for KH3 on PS4. I only ever played 1, so I'm way behind in the story.

The several people I know with the new consoles stopped playing them, and either don't turn them on anymore, or just use them as Netflix boxes. Kind of fucked up.

Login with your Live ID here: https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ and it'll give you the breakdown of what points you have for each of the games and what earns them for each game. What I don't like is you basically have to buy the last of the points for each game with purchasing DLC and Tokens. But if you've been playing the Forza series for a while, you should have plenty of points already.

Thanks a bunch for this!! Just claimed my 1M reward. Aventador here I come!!

My kids use the ps4 playroom. I have killzone but I have only played it for 20min.
I play arma2 Wasteland every night with a group of guys.... Been doing it for years. I also admin a bunch of servers and I find it hard to break away from my routine of PC gaming.
I'm waiting on more games and DLNA media player. I know I'll be all over it when drive club comes around.
As it is now, most of the big games are on pc as well.

After the dust settled I reserved myself to buy a WiiU when I can.

My kids use the ps4 playroom. I have killzone but I have only played it for 20min.
I play arma2 Wasteland every night with a group of guys.... Been doing it for years. I also admin a bunch of servers and I find it hard to break away from my routine of PC gaming.
I'm waiting on more games and DLNA media player. I know I'll be all over it when drive club comes around.
As it is now, most of the big games are on pc as well.

This is how I feel. Bought Ps4 although I've been playing Ghost and getting good at it with a positive KD ratio. This actually motivate me to continue playing the game. However, I'm an active player of Day of Defeat: Source on Edge gamers server and made some friends there. It's hard for me to just leave that game and also the community is sometimes better than the console community which I prefer the most when playing games online

I have a feeling I'm going to keep the PS4 due to real life friends and even bought PS Vita again to match my PS4 gaming experience.

I've been playing mostly Forza Motorsport 5 & Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One. I've put in a few hours of Dead Rising 3 a well. I have Ryse on the way thanks to my fiancee. I wasn't going to drop $60 on it myself lol. I may pick up a game tomorrow. I haven't decided what game yet.

I played Killzone Shadowfall but it was so boring I sold it. My roommate uses the ps4 to play COD ghost mostly. I had an Xbox one day one edition that I sold to one of my customers at work because it was just sitting there and I knew it wouldn't be worth keeping.

I do look forward to a few new games coming out next year for the PS4. Been using the Wii U a lot though since Mario 3d world relased. That one is incredible.

Back