November Officially the worst month for PS3 owners

November 5th: CoD4:Modern Warfare
November 13th: Army of Two, Assassins Creed, HL2 Orange Box
November 19th: Haze, Metal of Honor: Airborne
November 20th: Rock Band, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

So basically, November is going to be a terrible month for my wallet. Sure, its shooter heavy, but i dont think ill miss out on most of these games. The only ones that im a little iffy about are MoH: Airborne and Assassins Creed, followed by Rock Band.

Oh man I can't wait for Assassins Creed and Haze. They have to be decent. HAVE TO BE!! hah.

Really out of that list only Haze and Uncharted are PS3 only. Gamers will be poor period this winter. Lots of good stuff coming out.

November is going to be a bad month, as far as spending a lot of money, no matter what system you're planning on buying the games for. There's probably 3 or 4 games on that list I plan to get... but not on the PS3. 4 games in one month is pretty crazy, for me, so I doubt I'll be buying them all when they each launch.

hah us Xbox 360 owners have it worse ;) but not only is it November, there has to be $600 worth of games I want to buy from now until December :(

As soon as I'm done with Halo 3 I'm getting gamefly, I suggest everyone else do the same. Gamefly is $15/a month for 1 rental at a time and $22 for 2 rentals at a time.

Drake's Fortune looks like a nice Tomb Raider / shooter hybrid, nothing wrong with that IMO. I'll probably get it if the reviews are in the 80%+ range.
But Haze... I don't know, something about it seems a bit weaksauce. Need to see the reviews after release. Assassin's Creed is a given though, definitely going to get that. The rest can wait a while - 2 games is enough in a month for me.

Good luck getting all the hot titles you want through gamefly there MrBonjangles, I hope you enjoy seeing "Long Wait" beside every new title in your queue from now until March of next year.

I kid, but I'm not kidding on that. ;)

And OP you can strike Medal Of Honor: Airborne from your "To Buy" list. It's beatable on the hardest difficulty in the space of a rental. I can't see it lasting anybody more than 3 weeks, at most a month. The only reason it even took me that long was because I had it set to expert, and it took me 5 hours over two days to beat the last level. I'm not even good at shooters and I whipped through it.

since this is about the ps3 shouldn't you only list the exclusives?

No, he shouldn't. Just because half the titles are multi-platform, doesn't make it any less hard on ones wallet if one was to only own the PS3.

It's still a banner month for games, multi-plat or otherwise.

I'm at work, so I have an excuse, but don't you have anything better to do on a beautiful Saturday than post nitpicky pointless crap for people like me to respond to?

I really want to get rock band, but new car payments + other bills tells me otherwise. I've pretty much gotten the guitar down.. just need to get good at the guitar. Only thing that disappoints me about the drums is the lack of a 5th drum.

Good thing Lair and Heavenly Sword are both short, so when I do find time to play through them I'll still have time for these other games. :D

I'm definitely holding off on some of them (Rockband) so I have something to put on my Christmas list. Man I'm really getting to the age where I just feel guilty for getting Christmas gifts.

No, he shouldn't. Just because half the titles are multi-platform, doesn't make it any less hard on ones wallet if one was to only own the PS3.

It's still a banner month for games, multi-plat or otherwise.

I'm at work, so I have an excuse, but don't you have anything better to do on a beautiful Saturday than post nitpicky pointless crap for people like me to respond to?

crap man i have a ps3 and was excited to maybe learn about some good exclusives...

this is why the damn ps3 sucks because the fans are such jerks sometimes...

i am waiting for ratchet and clank the rest of the games this year don't really interest me.

huh....I figured just about every month was the worst month for PS3 ownederers hehe. J/K.

I hear ya, I've got a 360 and a PC, and I want to pick up a PS3. Good thing the wife and I make a lot of monies :D

I was playing the PS3 at Walmart last night, I really like the Formula 1 game.

this is why the damn ps3 sucks because the fans are such jerks sometimes...

Lol. I don't even have one yet, so I'm just a regular old jerk. I was just pointing out pointlessness (If you can't be part of the solution, be part of the problem!) because I was bored at work.

And yes, Ratchet and Clank looks amazing. Like a fully playable Saturday morning cartoon. By the time I get around to owning the PS3, I'm thinking it will be a good greatest hits title to pick up.

Other than that, I wouldn't be too excited exclusive wise for this year, were I to be the sole owner of only a PS3.

Warhawk looks kickass, but I can't find anyone who has it to let me play it.

Back