Nova Launcher Prime - 99 cents

If you're using a Samsung, LG, OnePlus, etc. this is your key to making your phone work more or less like a Pixel for a buck.
You can hide all of that bloatware apps and replace basically all of 'em with Google's (superior) apps and widgets.
If I wasn't for Nova Launcher I probably would have sold my S20+ by now.

If you're using a Samsung, LG, OnePlus, etc. this is your key to making your phone work more or less like a Pixel for a buck.
You can hide all of that bloatware apps and replace basically all of 'em with Google's (superior) apps and widgets.
Agreed. $1 is a steal for an app you'll use for years.

2 cents? Microsoft Launcher is superior and definitely worth checking out.
As someone who has used both and used windows phones quite a bit (same UI) my 2 cents go to *drum roll* Nova Launcher mainly due to Gesture Launch; can't live without it.

Thank you. I purchased this and this is a great deal for anyone using the note20 like I am. Really get the most out of your phone. If you are using a note10/note20 do yourself a solid and get a launcher.

thanks The Mad Atheist.
I've been using it for over a year, might as well throw a buck at the devs.

This is cool but, you do not need to hide those apps, you can remove them. (Adb shell)

Thanks for this. Oreo Launcher just failed after the T-Mobile update for my S20 FE.

Last edited:
I used Nova launcher back before I switched to Nexus / Pixel devices, glad to see it's still going strong.

I've tried just about every Android launcher, but I always come back to Nova!

Back