Note twenty and note twenty ultra pre orders with at&t

NKD

Supreme [H]ardness
How does one determine ATT value of phone being traded in? I see no options where you can view the value before committing.

dang how do you miss it, lol? On the promotion page there is a small button that says more details and it has all phones that qualify.

Here. I will help you out though lol.

• Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
    • Minimum Trade-In value must be $60 after device condition questions have been answered
    • Eligible devices:
      • Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
      • Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
      • Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
      • LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
      • Motorola: Z4
      • Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5

les_garten

Limp Gawd
Can somebody explain how this works? Only thing I saw on their website shows that you need to activate a new line?

I have a Note 9, can I just trade it in without changing or adding service?

NKD

Supreme [H]ardness
Can somebody explain how this works? Only thing I saw on their website shows that you need to activate a new line?

I have a Note 9, can I just trade it in without changing or adding service?

not how it works. You have to do an upgrade and trade in your phone to get the monthly bill credit. you get credits over the contract term for 24 or 30 months whatever you choose, and the credits start with in 2-3 bill cycles. Now if you cancel the line you owe the remaining balance.

Alost its not free anymore. You get 700 credit now instead of 1000. The 1000 promo is over.