Note 8, or V30 for a second hand phone?

NIZMOZ

2[H]4U
I am switching back to Android and selling my iPhone X. I am trying to decide which of these to get second hand so I can just pay it off and not be paying monthly on them. What would be the best choice? I had the Note 8 before the X, but I thought it was a bit tall, I loved the screen though and how smooth it was. I rarely used the pen. It was a powerful phone. Now the V30, I have no experience with other than what I have read. I see screen issues, and slow updates. Thoughts?

V30 is by all accounts a great phone, is smaller than the Note 8, and you can probably pick it up cheaper. Since you didn't care for how tall the Note 8 was, you might be happier with the V30.

i like my note 8, ive never tried the v30. i liked the last LG phone i had the G2, but that was a long time ago.

I have the v30+ and love the phone. Have a note 8 test phone at work and hostility it's awkward as fuck.

I know I should be selling my v30 since I just got the iPhone X and will be getting a S9+ but honestly it's just a fantastic phone and I'm having a hard time letting it go.

I picked up a note 8 last night off swappa with google mini and Samsung wireless charger and all original accessories except the headphones for $620. I’m back in the note game! ;). Now if I can get my

iPhone X sold.

Back