not sure where to put this LOL?

True story.... when I was in my 20's I split (the cost) of a huge fishbowl thing of condoms like this with my roommate. We were gonna party so much and get laid so much, we would be fools to not stock up on protection right? Well, parties happened, and every single damn chickie who saw the fishbowl of condoms on the bar did the same thing.... immediately opened a bunch and blew balloons. I think I used 2 out of the hundreds that were in there. He might have used 10 but had much lower standards. The rest became balloons. But for the chickies it was party time and nothing is more fun than blowing up the world's most expensive balloons. One chick did at least 20 at one event, and when I caught her doing it, I was like... hey that's cool... that will be $10 please. She had no idea they cost that much. But she did take her top off as an apology so I guess that sort of made up for it.

That sort of shit is epic when you're 21. I'm approaching 50 and been married almost 20 years. I don't want any women I know my age to take their top off at a party anymore.

True story.... when I was in my 20's I split (the cost) of a huge fishbowl thing of condoms like this with my roommate. We were gonna party so much and get laid so much, we would be fools to not stock up on protection right? Well, parties happened, and every single damn chickie who saw the fishbowl of condoms on the bar did the same thing.... immediately opened a bunch and blew balloons. I think I used 2 out of the hundreds that were in there. He might have used 10 but had much lower standards. The rest became balloons. But for the chickies it was party time and nothing is more fun than blowing up the world's most expensive balloons. One chick did at least 20 at one event, and when I caught her doing it, I was like... hey that's cool... that will be $10 please. She had no idea they cost that much. But she did take her top off as an apology so I guess that sort of made up for it.

That sort of shit is epic when you're 21. I'm approaching 50 and been married almost 20 years. I don't want any women I know my age to take their top off at a party anymore.
Hahaha...this story went in a very different direction then I thought it was going to. :ROFLMAO:

Roll them up!!
When I used to work regularly in nightclubs as a photographer I got to know the venue staff quite well. Standing by the bouncer as I was waiting for the people coming in and all the little hotties to give the bouncer a hug, as I walk in the bouncer smiles and says, "I keep getting older and they keep staying the same age." :D

Reactions: maro
like this
When I used to work regularly in nightclubs as a photographer I got to know the venue staff quite well. Standing by the bouncer as I was waiting for the people coming in and all the little hotties to give the bouncer a hug, as I walk in the bouncer smiles and says, "I keep getting older and they keep staying the same age." :D
I need a career change.

Alright, Alright, Alright

Pair this up with the 55 gallon drum of sex lube for a helluva party

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: maro
like this
Back