Not sure if I should conduct business with this user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he doesn't live in the US yet his profile says miami:

11-18-2014, 11:53 PM
eze_cba17 n00bie, 2.3 Years
About the shippings, I have a friend in US, so that is not a problem.

I would not even consider doing business. Save the sale for someone that is lower risk. Just not worth the hassle.

I would not even consider doing business. Save the sale for someone that is lower risk. Just not worth the hassle.

Did you see my heatware? If I bought a lot since that problem with that seller, why do you think that is better save the sale for someone? I am a serious buyer.

I remember Shroomin's threads about this guy. Too much risk involved IMO, regardless of his successful sells.

Looking at this user eze_cba17 -- it looks like he's been spamming posts and I've noticed a few threads with his name on it:

I'm not sure what his deal is, or if I should just move along.

http://hardforum.com/member.php?u=262272

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1838874
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1839027

He's looking at purchasing my ASUS T100TA tablet and iPad.

My .02....he has decent heat and has been trading here for a while.....I would not judge someone based on reading only 1 side of a 2 sided story....I would probably do the deal, in the end though, only you have to live with the outcome, so go with your gut and not what others would do

If I where dealing with I wouldn't use paypal. maybe a decent trader with poor English.

might have decent heat but remember in at least one instance you linked the seller changed the heat thinking things would be okay and they where not. Thankfully paypal worked out for the seller in this instance.

If you deal with just make sure you protect yourself.

Looks like he doesn't live in the US yet his profile says miami:

11-18-2014, 11:53 PM
eze_cba17 n00bie, 2.3 Years
About the shippings, I have a friend in US, so that is not a problem.

Most people in Miami are foreign and English is very hard to come by. :eek:

I'd avoid it personally. Unless he is mailing you cash ahead of time it is simply not worth the trouble.

He is on my ignore list. I seem to remember him going nuts in PM because I wouldn't ship internationally even when my post clearly stated CONUS shipping only. There was definitely a language barrier but the whole deal just smelled "bad news" to me.

Like others have said unless he is paying via a cash equivalent method (USPS money order, actual cash, etc.) then I'd pass.

He is on my ignore list. I seem to remember him going nuts in PM because I wouldn't ship internationally even when my post clearly stated CONUS shipping only. There was definitely a language barrier but the whole deal just smelled "bad news" to me.

Like others have said unless he is paying via a cash equivalent method (USPS money order, actual cash, etc.) then I'd pass.

What? I´ve never requested an international shipping.

Now I see that you can not see the comments of that thread. I explained clearly how it all happened . I only had problems with that user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back