(Not hot?) Fallout 4 Pip Boy Edition in stock @Amazon

Oh man that sucks for the people who bought them on ebay lol. I sold my extra the other day for $200.

well after ebay fees and shipping how much do you even keep?

I ship for free from my office so it came out to $180. Ebay takes 10% so I made $60 in profit. I don't really care to sell shit on ebay and I only ended up selling it because I got an extra accidentally. Had pre-order on BB and Amazon and forgot to cancel.

well after ebay fees and shipping how much do you even keep?

I sold my six copies closer to $250. They were all Amazon pre orders, so I just had amazon ship straight to buyer. I also have an ebay store so pay less in fees. I netted well over $600 :cool:

I thought they weren't going to manufacture any more after the initial supply ran out?

Last edited:
Probably had to make another run to replace all the broken pip boys...lol

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a deal on the retail box for my son's Christmas present, but I couldn't resist this. I really hope it's not broken like some of the reviews I read.

I thought they weren't going to manufacture any more after the initial supply ran out?

True, but they never said that they were going to sell the entire manufacturing run at any one time. IE: They manufactured 100,000 units (or whatever, numbers are from /dev/ass), and initially sold 75,000, holding some back in case of needed replacements, contests, black market sales, whatever. Of those held back, only 10,000 ended up being needed for those uses. So voila! 15,000 units now up for sale.

This is what almost every single game "Collector's edition" and crap does. They say "oh we are sold out" to drive the hype and publicity up, and then magically after the game is out they suddenly can't sell them quick enough til they heavily discount them on store shelves.

Never buy a "CE/LE" of a game unless it's actually physically numbered and limited and printed on the boxes or such.

Back