Not getting mail from [H]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsper

Gawd
I'm not getting notifications that people have replied to threads I've sub'd to, I'm not sure if this is on my end or what, exactly.

Under User CP then edit options do you have Default Thread Subscription Mode set to instant email notification?

Under User CP then edit options do you have Default Thread Subscription Mode set to instant email notification?

I do, yes, some random user just messaged me and told me that they weren't getting the confirmation e-mail to register, possibly related?

Maybe. I only get email for private messages. Sometimes I will get them immediately, sometimes I will get several PMs here without receiving any email then 6 hours later I'll get 6 emails all at once.

Ok, I'm testing something, if someone could reply to this, that would be awesome: I changed my e-mail from the one I had set up (my ISP's e-mail) to an alias that points at the same e-mail from a domain I own ([email protected]). Got the confirmation e-mail, so I'm *thinking* its working, I just need someone to reply.

Doing the above seems to have fixed it, not 100% sure why, because it still technically goes to the same e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back