Not being paid for this but you HAVE to check out Sairento VR!!!

Mut1ny

[H]ard|Gawd

Just found out about this game the other day. Man, it's amazing. Sort of typical FPS it looks like but what's special is that you can manipulate time and your movement...while teleportation...does so in real time so you can actually shoot enemies while you're leaping through the air and moving around in bullet-time like slow motion.

Yeah, definitely the most "makes me feel like a bad ass" VR game I've played so far...and I've tried all the major ones. Robo Recall is close but the teleportation in this makes the game play wayyy more immersive.

Anyways, not trying to advertise or anything like that but certainly wanted it to be known. Been out since December and I had no idea it existed other wise so...here ya go! Enjoy!

Just found out about this game the other day. Man, it's amazing. Sort of typical FPS it looks like but what's special is that you can manipulate time and your movement...while teleportation...does so in real time so you can actually shoot enemies while you're leaping through the air and moving around in bullet-time like slow motion.

Yeah, definitely the most "makes me feel like a bad ass" VR game I've played so far...and I've tried all the major ones. Robo Recall is close but the teleportation in this makes the game play wayyy more immersive.

Anyways, not trying to advertise or anything like that but certainly wanted it to be known. Been out since December and I had no idea it existed other wise so...here ya go! Enjoy!

Teleportation is not very immersive. I did love Robo Recall, but I like free movement games best.

It's been on my short list of future purchases for a while now.

I've read it described as SuperHot like, only more badass. SuperHot was good, My interest is piqued.

It's been on my short list of future purchases for a while now.

I've read it described as SuperHot like, only more badass. SuperHot was good, My interest is piqued.

Oh yeah, if you liked SuperHot then this is a freakin no brainer. I've been playing it a solid hour or two every night since I got it. It's reallllllly fun!

Why would we think that you were paid for suggesting a good game? I wouldn't have.

But now, hmm...

I haven't played it, but I added it to my list of games here.

Back