Not a good day...Cancer just claimed another good person

Axdrenalin

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2009
I just thought I would drop in to let everyone know that my Aunt, whom I have been very close to ever since I was born, passed away this morning due to cancer, as well as some other complications. She had been fighting this for over two years now, has been slowly getting weaker, and turn a serious turn for the worse this past week. I got my Mom up there on Wednesday evening and we've spent the past several day with her and her family, but you know it just doesn't make it any easier when you have to say goodbye... :( She was my mom's younger sister too, so it's kind of one of those things you don't consider as you grow older.

Keep folding for the cause, folks. We may never get to realize the benefits of our efforts, but it may one day help our children and grandchildren, and help them to live a happier, healthier life.

God bless each and every one of you who remain faithful to this endeavor...

Robert

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

My thoughts are with you. Take care, my friend.

Fold on! Kill the beast!

I'm sorry to hear this and my thoughts are with you as well.

Fold On [H]ard !

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. We all fold one day in hope that it will lead to knowledge that will allow for a medical breakthrough to occur. Of course we also fold because most of us are little nerds at heart who just love seeing a computer running at its limit 24/7.

This is the perfect example of why we fold. The points don't matter. The team rankings don't matter. What matters is that we fold.

Sorry for your loss Ax. It's a shame when someone close to us is gone early in life. I too lost someone recently and I've actually added a classic client or two to some old rigs to fold just a tiny bit [H]arder. Fold on everyone, Fold on ...

Very sorry for your loss. Try to remember the good times with your Aunt and the positive way she touched people during her life.

Thanks for the reminder of why we fold. Good to see everyone rally for a cause.

Keep folding people.

Sorry to hear about your Aunt Ax. I wish you peace and strength in the tough time ahead. :( God Bless.

Back