Norton Internet Security 2014 3 user $19.99 on Amazon

The new Norton products are nothing like the past. I used them back in the 90's before they were bought out by Symantec and they were bloated and slowed down the PC. No longer. Their products are now completely revamped and they work just as good as any other package. I use them and I have no complaints, specially when you buy them on sale. The "free" packages such as Avast and AVG are gimped and they constantly bombard you to buy their full versions.

That's a good deal. I know a lot of people rely on the free antivirus software, but I think the long standing companies (Norton & Kaspersky especially) have better products and at deals like this are worth paying for. I wish this would have happened last week because I just put Kaspersky Internet Security on 3 Pcs and it cost $25. Saving $5 for what I consider equivalent AV would have been nice.

I think Norton is free is for anyone that has Comcast.

Cox and verizon use MCAfee, I shit you not.

And verizon charges extra for it.

Symantecs smart card middleware is a blue screening POS. I can't wait for it to be removed from our loads.

How is symantec Corporate AV these days ?

You would be better off having Edward Norton protecting your computer.

Avast is still one of the best and free, if you want a few more bells and whistles you can purchase the pro for a reasonable price.

For Corp it's hard to beat Sophos but it's expensive.

Avast with 3 licenses for 1 year is $59.00. I'm sure you can get it cheaper with some sort of a coupon but come talk to me when you see it under $20. That's what I paid for Norton.

Bitdefender Total Security 2014 is also available for "3 pcs, 2 years" for $20 at newegg, no rebates!

Edit: Link

Bitdefender Total Security 2014 is also available for "3 pcs, 2 years" for $20 at newegg, no rebates!

Edit: Link

I have used many AV software products over the years via work and home and Bitdefender is by far the best I have used. I recommend Bitdefender for those that are still skeptical of Norton.

Last edited:
Back