Norton Anti-Virus Small Buisness Edition

evilpig

n00b
BestBuy.com Has a deal on Norton Anti-Virus Small Buisness edition (5 keys) for 49.99 no rebates are involved. Normal Price on that is 199.99 have fun guys :D

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1091099798833&skuId=6801767&type=product

is that the same as corporate? because my college gave us norton corporate adition

Aparrently, BestBuy.com got a bit smarter and stuck a 20 dollar rebate on this in the small hours of the morning, still a great deal tho.

And, no, this is not the same as the corporate edition. The corporate edition of this software comes with a Volume Licence, this has five individual keys.

------------------------------
Athlon 64 3200+, Asus K8V-SE Deluxe, 1Gb Corsair XMS PC 3500, ATI 9600XT 128mb, Audigy 2 ZS Platinum, 480 GB Hard Disk (4 disks)

Looks like they finally fixed their mistake. They messed up the SKU numbers for the business and personal editions.

[hard]420 said:
nortons sucks avast is much much better and is free :)

If you're going to pay for anti-virus, Norton is the way to go. (Any $%^&*thing but McAfee.)

I've played with avast, I ddin't care too much for it. For free virus protection I prefer AVG.

Sorry, brain fart, forgot that this was an old thread.

Back