NordVPN Encryption Keys Stolen

It’s generally a shared IP address, so it wouldn’t be that simple. And when you’re using a VPN service that doesn’t give a rat’s ass about torrenting, you’re fine.
oki. iv'e been using IPvanish, but a while since i used it tho. i probably should get it up and running again, or nordvpn. but never had issues with IPvanish anyway.

Nothing is un-hackable - yes. It's all about making it tougher on the hackers. Hackers, like everyone else - gravitate to EASY. VPN makes it tougher. You are much more likely to be bypassed for an easier target while using VPN.

Nothing is un-hackable - yes. It's all about making it tougher on the hackers. Hackers, like everyone else - gravitate to EASY. VPN makes it tougher. You are much more likely to be bypassed for an easier target while using VPN.
oki. after i got the comodo firewall, i literally had no issues for over 5 years. and now win defender is one of the best out there also. patched the spectre on motherboard ++ also and always keep up to date atleast. but yeah always in back of my mind to get hacked or virus.

oki. iv'e been using IPvanish, but a while since i used it tho. i probably should get it up and running again, or nordvpn. but never had issues with IPvanish anyway.
Been torrenting for a long time and the only time I ever got a cease and desist letter from my ISP was the one time I forgot to turn the VPN on. So they do work. Having said that, I’ve since switched to a seedbox with Feral Hosting. I don’t have to worry about my ISP and I can download at the full speed of my internet instead of the throttled speeds of whatever VPN I’m using. Plus a seedbox is basically mandatory when you’re part of an invite-only torrent site.

SHILLS

You shill a product, you are now an affiliate and bear both the good and bad results. Stop promoting shit to your audience then think you have no liabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back