Noob to liquid cooling, help

I just built my new pc - i5 3570k, gtx 670 ftw, 8gb corsair vengeance ram, tx750m psu from corsair, 128gb samsung 830 ssd boot drive, 1tb caviar black, asus dvd rw, asrock z77 extreme4 mobo, nzxt phantom 410 mid tower chassis. This is my build and now I'm looking to fully liquid cool it, I want to avoid 5.25" bay reservoirs/pumps at all costs, and i also want to see if my case can fit a 240mm rad. And I would prefer blue tubing, or blue coolant because the color scheme of my build is blue and black, and i already have a lot of black. Also, a detailed introduction on water cooling would be good too, such as how to set up the loop, reccomended tubing diameter, and stuff like that. Also i want to keep this whole thing to around 200-300 dollars. Oh and my cpu is overclocked to 4ghz, and my gpu gets up to about 1302mhz

Last edited:
For a detailed introduction check out the stickys in the Water Cooling subforum. There is a lot of good information there and if you still have questions a lot of good people hang out there that can answer your questions.

I haven't ever seen that case, but I don't see any reason why a 240mm rad can't fit in the case. I am at work, so I don't have time to delve further into your posts. If I get some free time this afternoon I will make an effort follow up with additional information.

Back