NoOb NeEd HeLp SelEcTiNg gOod Tv Or MoNiTor For GaMeInG

BJH088

Gawd
I have about $350 or $400 max and im looking for a High def gaming tv.

mainly for xbox 360 & or PS3.

TV's im looking at are the WestingHouse LTV-27W7 found this on ebay for $360 seriously considering this as my #1 choice so Far...Any oppinoins on how this looks with Xbox 360 or Ps3?

Samsung 23" LCD HDTV - Probably seen these around I also found one on ebay for $380 shipped. - Any oppinions on this TV?

Those are the 2 Im looking at anybody have some suggestions would be great!

Thanks

sweet I just noticed im not NoObiE Status anymore IM H-LITE CHYEAA!!!

Lol I acctually agree I hate people that spell LiKe ThIs BuT I FeLt LiKe DoInG It ThIs TiMe.

and no im 19 doh!

Sometimes I feel like im 13 tho, I spell like this cause im still a true teenie bopper at heart. NOT!

Anyways ignore the gay title

and answer the F******G question!

What is the best Overall Monitor or small LCD HDTV to get for the xbox 360/Ps3 for under $400

lol im looking for the easy way out dont feel like researching.

do you want the monitor to do 1080p? and do u want the image to be stretched from 16:9 (HDTV) to 16:10 (LCD)?

actually i opt out of helping you. u are in us, you have different products and pricing when it comes to TV. i wouldn't be able to help you. i thought u ere looking at monitors

Yes im basically looking at monitors or maybe a small TV (23-27") I already know im not gonna get 1080p for the budget im on ($400 max) soooo im pretty much decided on the Westinghouse LTV-27W7 just wanted to make sure this was a smart decision or im buying a known gameing problems with this TV!

whats the point of getting anything less than a 1080p monitor/tv for the 360 and PS3?
Save up another $400 and wait for a good deal on a 37" 1080p Westy panel...

Back