Nokia N95 8GB opinions?

Your opinion of the N95.

• AWESOME!!!!

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • meh the phone is passible.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • It is too expensive, slow, big and crappy!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TechBoy

2[H]4U
What are your opinions about the Nokia N95 8GB? Reason is I just bought one off ebay with the 30% cashback option and I want to know for those who have one what they think of their phone and what are some good programs/apps that I can get to make it a better experience.

I don't have one, but I've used one for a while. Great phone with some innovative features. Yes it's big, but it's still relevant in the mobile phone world.

How much did you pay for it? What provider do you use?

I don't have one, but I've used one for a while. Great phone with some innovative features. Yes it's big, but it's still relevant in the mobile phone world.

How much did you pay for it? What provider do you use?

I use T-mobile and I paid about $200 for it with the use of live 30% cashback on ebay.

well its a nice phone in terms of specs but it is expensive. might as well get an iphone

well its a nice phone in terms of specs but it is expensive. might as well get an iphone

Well, I got mine for a total of 250 after shipping and what not. Where am I going to find a unlocked iPhone 3G for less than 550? I don't have att and I would rather not pay for their ridiculous plans specifically since T-Mobile is much cheaper and I have corporate discounts.

i used to have it. i actually traded it for an 8gb old iphone. i really loved it. it had A LOT of features. and the gps...you cant go wrong with that. i also loved that app there was for call recorder, that was the best, hahaha. but in all, its a really good phone i have 1 gb with 2gb mem stick

I have the N95-3 and love it. I need to pick up a new 16gb microSD for it still...

I really hope you didn't get a n95-6. The Chinese 8gb... It's missing 3g and WLAN.

Love them. My buddy has a n95-1 and the thing is snappy as hell :) I want a -4 for myself...

I really hope you didn't get a n95-6. The Chinese 8gb... It's missing 3g and WLAN.

Love them. My buddy has a n95-1 and the thing is snappy as hell :) I want a -4 for myself...

Actually I did pick up the N95-6. Although missing 3G and WLAN. I dont use either. So It didnt really matter to me. Save a couple hundred and get stuff I use or spend a couple more for stuff I won't. Simple decision for me.

I have the N95-1 for over a year. So far so good. Build quality could be better if I had waited. Constant firmware upgrade is good. I am glad there is a hack to install unsign apps on it.

I've had my N95 8GB since Aug. I love it for the camera most of all, everything else is good as well. I use T-Mobile with it but don't have a data plan/package. I have no need for a data plan.

Got it through my work since I technically work for Nokia :p

Back