Noctua 75% off from PPC!

yeah its been going on since thursday.

Here is a link to the unadvertised sales of Thermalrights coolers, and fans.

Link

Here is a good deal on a Thermalright HR-01 cooler for 12.95
350x350-1.jpg

Those thermalright deals are sick. FDB fans for $4 a pop! How can you beat that? A true for 15!? Sick deals. I don't really need any 120mm fans but am very tempted.

Screw it, ordered a few fans. Couldn't say no

Last edited:
deals might look good

but they rape you on the shipping, unfortunately.

$12.99 for fed-ex even for a $3.99 fan?

Jesus

deals might look good

but they rape you on the shipping, unfortunately.

$12.99 for fed-ex even for a $3.99 fan?

Jesus

It's better to buy multiple items. Shipping was 12 bucks for 6 fans. Picked up some thermalright 140mm and yate loon 120mm. Gonna change all the fans in my rig.

Wish someone would have posted this sale as soon as it went live. Most of the items I want are out of stock!

Why would you even buy yates for the same price as an fdb? From what I hear the 120mm thermalright fdb is on par with the scythe s-flex which I prefer to over rated gentle typhoon.

Why would you even buy yates for the same price as an fdb? From what I hear the 120mm thermalright fdb is on par with the scythe s-flex which I prefer to over rated gentle typhoon.

If you didn't notice they had some steals on older Razer products..

I wanted LED fans. Thermalright had none. Decision made. Yates.

Holy hell those Thermalright deals are insane. I also second the previous comment on their FDB fans, they're top notch. I would buy more if I didn't love my aging GentleTyphoons so much! Same with the X-Silent fans, but unfortunately the 120mm is sold out.

Though I hate companies that charge out the ass for shipping, kind of shady in my eyes.

Still some crazy hot deals to be found if you poke around a bit. Wish we could bring shipping down to earthly levels, but I remember back in the day you could call them on the phone and they would reduce it to "fair" rates. Haven't ordered anything from them in a good while though.

Still some crazy hot deals to be found if you poke around a bit. Wish we could bring shipping down to earthly levels, but I remember back in the day you could call them on the phone and they would reduce it to "fair" rates. Haven't ordered anything from them in a good while though.

I find most places that sell quiet fans have somewhat high shipping, so i always buy more fans than I need.

The Thermalright prices are awesome. Some of them are super old (xp-90?), but others, I think, will work with new CPUs (been out of the game for a few years).

Grrrrr.... I am glad some of you guys snagged a DA for $14.99. As soon as I heard of the sale, the Razer page was the first one I checked. Everything interesting completely sold out. Sad for me, but happy that some people have gotten good deals on [H]. I'm ordering a big order of fans and heatshrink stuffs right now. Along with a $2 kingwin mouse that is actually BETTER for gaming than the death adder. I will OWN you death adder people, should we meet in your favored FPS. Beware. :D

I wish they would offer their fans in other colors than that hideous brown / tan that doesn't match anything.

I wish they would offer their fans in other colors than that hideous brown / tan that doesn't match anything.

Or perform well enough to justify their cost, at least with water cooling from what I read. ;)

I think most quiet computing builders don't look at their fans (or the inside of the case). The goal is silence and that works best without a window. That said, these days, the part I hate the most is the fan in my old GTX260. Sucker is way too loud.

They're not too bad but I always replace mine with Gentle Typhoons or San Ace

is that an upgrade in any way to my 5 year old ultra 120?

Would recommend against swapping the TRUE for the HR-01. The HR-01 is designed to be used as a passive cooler or with minimal airflow. The fin array is significantly less dense and there are only four heatpipes as opposed to the six on the TRUE/Ven-X. From what I can tell there is no way to mount a standard 120mm fan on it either. Therefore, I'd stick with the TRUE. Too bad the Archon is sold out because that would be a worthwhile upgrade.

Does anybody know where to get the fan clips for Thermalright Silver Arrow SB / SB-E series?

oh man my wife is going to kill me for this :D

Back