noblechairs ICON Series Black Desk Chair Unboxing and Build

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Strap yourself in for another incredibly exciting video where we....wait for it....build a desk chair. This time we are unboxing and building the noblechair ICON BLACK series desk chair (not a "gaming" marketed chair). We will use it for a month then publish a review. As we saw in our Arozzi Vernazza review, sometimes it takes keeping your butt (or someone else's) in the chair for a while to find the gremlins.

The noblechair ICON Series BLACK is $370 at Amazon with Free Shipping

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
hey there

Brand new Icon black w white stitches, very very comfortable!
just mounted! but...

all tightened up and locked there´s a tiny angle play that allows the whole chair (the mechanism has a play) to rock back and forth just a bit
and this is annoying

I believe it is some stopper inside the mechanism, is this normal or should I expect a fully static chair when all is locked in daily upright position ?

hey there

Brand new Icon black w white stitches, very very comfortable!
just mounted! but...

all tightened up and locked there´s a tiny angle play that allows the whole chair (the mechanism has a play) to rock back and forth just a bit
and this is annoying

I believe it is some stopper inside the mechanism, is this normal or should I expect a fully static chair when all is locked in daily upright position ?
Never noticed this till now because I never have locked mine, but yes you are correct. I leave mine unlocked and high the spring tension high and never feel that. Maybe give that a tr?

Back