No signal detected on Benq V2400W

bordes

Gawd
Hey guys, I just received the Benq V2400W today and when I boot it up, it loads the motherboard screen/bios just fine but when it comes to windows, the screen goes black and it says "no signal detected". My video card is the GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB GDDR3 PCI Express Video Card.

Do you guys know what could be causing the problem?

I plugged in my other monitor to mess with the resolution and it's saying "no signal dected now" too. ha

called tech support, they told me to take it to office depot and try it there. WTF

never buying from benq again.

update: the display on safe mode works but i can't adjust any settings from it

Try pressing some monitor control buttons, there must be something that controls the choice if video input.

This would indicate a problem with the video card to me if the problem exists with both monitors... You might want to uninstall your video card drivers, use driver cleaner, and install a new set to be sure.

I've used both G80 and G92 based 8800GTS cards on this screen and they worked flawlessly, but driver issues can cause huge headaches with both ATI and nVidia.

I plugged in my other monitor to mess with the resolution and it's saying "no signal dected now" too. ha

Back