No School like the Old School - DOS Games online :D

kbrickley

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.classicdosgames.com/online.html

Probably way too old school for most folks and I think these are the shareware versions for many to avoid licensing problems but if you were looking for some old school DOS gaming goodness you need look no further :D

They had the link at pcgamer but it definitely has a lot of the old classics ... Rise of the Triad ... Lost Vikings ... Warcraft 2 ... Sim City ... and many many others ... take a look and enjoy some DOS gaming emulation under Java :cool:

I would love to see Theme Park on there but nice find OP.

Brings back memories. They should upload every DOS game and charge $1 per game to play it, like an app market. I would be so into that.

My first PC game ever was DOOM. Just played 15 minutes of it and was hit with nostalgia.

Thank you.

My first PC game ever was DOOM. Just played 15 minutes of it and was hit with nostalgia.

Thank you.

check out "Brutal Doom"

It modernizes it, makes it a whole lot more gory, and just makes it completely worth playing through Doom1/2 again.

Pffffft no Commander Keen? No Willy Beamish?

Edit: Whoops found the keenster, now we just need Willy...I was never able to beat that one.

Last edited:
Man, Commander Keen was not an easy game.

Sweet! They have Zone 66!!

edit: that site must be getting hammered...

Oh man, Rise of the triad, reminds me of my first real comp, a penitum 90 with 4 megs of ram... those were the days!

Awesome oldies posted here! Thanks OP!!! :D

Didn't see them but D&D Gold Box games would be awesome!

Hah. I spent so many hours in Commander Keen. This is fantastic!

Is there a way of fixing the controls? One of them had exsd as up down left right which was kind of odd. :D

Back