No networks found

nomak

Limp Gawd
Suddenly my wireless laptop connection stopped working, the funny thing is it will not detect any networks when using the windows wireless configuration tool.. It used to pick up neihbors signals with weak strengths as well as my network but nothing at all now.. Is it possible internal wireless network died and if so is there a way to tell this for sure before I purchase a new netwrok card. thanks..

More than likely the wireless NIC is just turned off.

Look at the status in the system tray icon and check the switch position (if it's a slider switch with an LED indicator).

Its disconnected but it wont connect.. Is the thing.. thus not finding any networks... I have done everything I can think of besides swapping it out,, just looking for last efforts to try on it..

Its disconnected but it wont connect.. Is the thing.. thus not finding any networks... I have done everything I can think of besides swapping it out,, just looking for last efforts to try on it..

I would try unstalling the card and reinstalling it, something have happened to the drivers or that. If that does not work, something have happened to your wireless card.

Back