No mics in Quake Wars?

H3d Case

Limp Gawd
wtf im playing the demo and it looks to me like there's no mic support. I refuse to play this game if it has no microphone support. Its not any fun wihout it so wtf!!!

Yup...pretty silly to have no VOIP in a team-based game...lol. Was wondering WTF myself...heh.

Won't be picking up this game anyway. Played both betas and the demo...not the game I hoped it'd be. :(

Could be the fact that its still beta, but I won't buy it if it has no mic support, that seems to be pretty essential now adays for team based gaming.

They are probably assuming that everyone will be using Teamspeak/Ventrilo anyway. I play BF2 on a server with multiple clans and you have to have both running if you want to talk to everyone. It's a mess. I wish they would put multiple channels in-game so you have a say all and say team type VOIP. I don't plan on buying this game because it feels cluttered to me and I just played the TF2 beta and really enjoyed it.

This is one of the reasons I won't buy the game. No voice support in a team-based game nowadays seems like a big omission.

Back