No Man's Sky - a procedurally generated sand box space exploration game

MavericK

Zero Cool
At this point I think I'd rather see a sequel with less emphasis on mining grind and more on actual story progression.

TaintedSquirrel

[H]F Junkie
'Expeditions' update got pushed early this morning, as far as I know it's not even announced yet.

ab3ni1qutcq61.jpg

here it is

Last edited:

Ebernanut

[H]ard|Gawd
New gameplay content is certainly welcome but not if it's limited to multiplayer. The current multiplayer stuff is poorly implemented and full of griefers, you're better off disabling MP completely and soloing the MP stuff.

Hopefully the new content can be soloed too if it's worth playing.

SuperSubZero

2[H]4U
I started an Expeditions game and was heading to my ship when the game crashed. Looking on the NMS Reddit that appears to be a common thing. Hopefully they can get that fixed, this game mode looks entertaining.

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness
Restarted this game for the first time in a long time..

So, these dug up bones. Do they do anything crazy outside of a route for money? Can I decorate my base with jeweled skulls that were 2004 years old?!

Ebernanut

[H]ard|Gawd
Restarted this game for the first time in a long time..

So, these dug up bones. Do they do anything crazy outside of a route for money? Can I decorate my base with jeweled skulls that were 2004 years old?!
There's random space station missions that send you to collect them but any you find randomly are just for selling. Some are worth a decent amount so it can be a good way to make money early in the game.

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness
Ebernanut - thanks. 1.5million credits here I come.

General question for everyone, is buying a new ship the same as it was when the game launched? Where you need to dismantle all your upgrades, sell it, and then rebuild/rebuy them again for the new ship? No way to port all that over is there?

N4CR

Supreme [H]ardness
Ebernanut - thanks. 1.5million credits here I come.

General question for everyone, is buying a new ship the same as it was when the game launched? Where you need to dismantle all your upgrades, sell it, and then rebuild/rebuy them again for the new ship? No way to port all that over is there?
I think there is now. But with a freighter you can own multiple ships (maybe without a freighter). So you don't need to touch the upgrades, just add news ones to the new ship.

modi123

Supreme [H]ardness
In my quest of discovering the new updates as I come across them, seems you can get robot dogs as pets? I mean I get the other mouth-breather animals, but this guy had a giant magnet on him so figured what the heck.