No Man's Sky - a procedurally generated sand box space exploration game

That's fair, and I have no problem with people who liked the game. If you did, more power to you, I am glad you feel as though you got your money's worth.

I think the uproar really came from the fact that people felt Sean Murray straight-up lied about the features of the game and then when called out after release, Hello Games just went dark for a long period of time. I think the uproar was fairly justified, though as you said, it is just a game and it's not like people lost their life savings.

No Man's Sky suffered from the "hype train" more than any game I can remember in recent history. There were lies, deceit, and truckloads of hype. And the funny part is I think deep down no one expected it to actually DELIVER based on the fact that we all knew it was a small indie studio promising things that even AAA games couldn't deliver. I'm glad to see these updates and that there is still a community for the game - it's definitely too little too late BUT I would like to see the developer venture on to something new with a "lesson learned" attitude and maybe deliver something spectacular in the future.

That's fair, and I have no problem with people who liked the game. If you did, more power to you, I am glad you feel as though you got your money's worth.

I think the uproar really came from the fact that people felt Sean Murray straight-up lied about the features of the game and then when called out after release, Hello Games just went dark for a long period of time. I think the uproar was fairly justified, though as you said, it is just a game and it's not like people lost their life savings.

Yeah, Sean Murray TOTALLY screwed up. The way I look at it though, he's an indie dev with lofty goals, thought he could deliver, things snowballed, and he had no idea how to fix it. He was probably scared to death. Once Sony jumped in, he started demoing it on TV, things were probably going pretty well, and then BAM, time to release, but wait, it's not ready... What do you do now? The answer, is: not what he did :D At least he finally realized he just needed to shut up, get back to work, and fix the game. Which to his team's credit, they've pretty much done. I just think the time for the hate is over. If someone bought the game and didn't refund it, now's the time to play it and hopefully enjoy it. For anyone that got a refund, no problem. Anyone who'd never played it, but wants to spew the hate, well, they're welcome to do it, I just don't see the point.

You're right though, it was 100% mishandled in the beginning.

On the other hand, it's just a game, and for people to get into that big an uproar over it was pretty silly IMO in the first place. Oh well. I just look at as I had the $45 laying around for a game that I thought might be cool, and I played it enough to where I didn't feel like I lost out. No big deal. The cool thing is that they've added so much to it now, and it's been so long since I played it, that when I get back to it, there's going to be a lot of new stuff for me to try out. For me, my small investment, or gamble, or wager, or whatever you want to call that $45 paid off. For some people maybe that's too much of a gamble. At this point in my life I can afford a gamble here and there, and so far I really have never felt like I was just totally screwed out of my money when I bought a game.

Well said. Got nearly 100 hours out of it and have not even touched last two patches, that's well worth the $ for me, it's a very relaxing game.
Seeing more features added as time goes on, especially most of the ones which were missing, makes me happy I can go give it another crack and enjoy it in a different light, really the cherry on top.

To be honest, most of it was there. The core as such, but what was missing was what attracted a lot of the non-adventure types - was missing mechanics, portals, fighting and faction wars that were the main sticklers. Lot of the base building stuff wasn't shown at that point, only freighters and large wrecked ships.

Yeah, Sean Murray TOTALLY screwed up. The way I look at it though, he's an indie dev with lofty goals, thought he could deliver, things snowballed, and he had no idea how to fix it. He was probably scared to death. Once Sony jumped in, he started demoing it on TV, things were probably going pretty well, and then BAM, time to release, but wait, it's not ready... What do you do now? The answer, is: not what he did :D At least he finally realized he just needed to shut up, get back to work, and fix the game. Which to his team's credit, they've pretty much done. I just think the time for the hate is over. If someone bought the game and didn't refund it, now's the time to play it and hopefully enjoy it. For anyone that got a refund, no problem. Anyone who'd never played it, but wants to spew the hate, well, they're welcome to do it, I just don't see the point.

You're right though, it was 100% mishandled in the beginning.

Yeah, I do respect the fact that they have continued to put work into the game and not try to hawk content updates as paid DLC.

Yeah, I do respect the fact that they have continued to put work into the game and not try to hawk content updates as paid DLC.

Definitely. What that says to me is that they really meant to give people what they promised, but couldn't do it in time. It also tells me that nobody on the team is qualified to work in PR. :D The last item that it says to me is that they know they messed it up, and did in fact want to set it straight. Mission accomplished IMO. Though yes, it's a bit late in the game for all that. They won't quite get the adoption it should have had, had they pulled it off in the beginning. They may gain a few more players during big sales, and maybe it will pick up a bit. It's too bad really because even just at its core, if you like exploration games, it's great. Might be a bit boring for people expecting a cartoony Star Citizen or something, but provided you like what they set out to make originally, it should just about do it now.

Reactions: N4CR
like this
Looks like I'll slap it higher on my 'wish list' for the next time it hits a sale on Steam.. assuming I didn't get Elite Dangerous by then and haven't left my apartment in a week.

Hype and all notwithstanding, which we've all seen way too many times with various projects with varying degrees of the difference here for me was outright documented blatant dishonesty. Full fledged. It even led to legal action in Great Britain did it not?

That's where I really have to question the prospects of me putting any money towards this although I do concede that it has evolved.

My presence in this thread gives away that I have been keeping any eye on this in case it ever "becomes something" and the price comes to a place where I feel better about it.

Despite all that, I really do hope that this ends up in a better place and gets to a point where I would feel more confident about a potential purchase. :)

Last edited:
Hype and all notwithstanding, which we've all seen way too many times with various projects with varying degrees of the difference here for me was outright documented blatant dishonesty. Full fledged. It even led to legal action in Great Britain did it not?

That's where I really have to question the prospects of me putting any money towards this although I do concede that it has evolved.

My presence in this thread gives away that I have been keeping any eye on this in case it ever "becomes something" and the price comes to a place where I feel better about it.

Wouldn't fault you for being cautious. I'm definitely more impulsive when I see something that looks promising to me though. It typically pays off, but nothing wrong with looking at the situation that arose and saying, "not sure I want to be a part of that" :D

Personally, I play games that I want to play because I like the game itself. Sure, I can give commentary on the devs, what I like about them, what I don't, but if the game is something I want to play, then I'll play it. I do appreciate the concept of teaching devs and publishers by voting with one's wallet, I get the merits of that, but I'm also realistic about it. I wanted to support this dev. They really screwed up, but they're also working to fix things. So, IMO it's not as bad as it could be. It's also not nearly as bad as some of the things I've seen EA do, (in other ways) but hey, people still buy EA games. (I don't when I can help it, but Mirror's Edge and Mass Effect I'm afraid overrule any internal struggles I might have over EA. :D )

Anyway, yeah, when this hits a price you're comfortable with, I do recommend it.

There is one thing that I'm still holding against these motherfuckers though... I WANT FUCKING GAS GIANTS!!!!!! Sure, they're not the most useful planets, but they have useful moons, and they just really beautify a solar system. It REALLY pisses me off to no end that they didn't include them.

like this
There is one thing that I'm still holding against these motherfuckers though... I WANT FUCKING GAS GIANTS!!!!!! Sure, they're not the most useful planets, but they have useful moons, and they just really beautify a solar system. It REALLY pisses me off to no end that they didn't include them.
Agreed and a fluid, moving galaxy with bigger distances between planets but then it becomes a simulator. I guess there was a limitation for speed and generation and that with the PS4 in mind, that couldn't be too crazy, otherwise they could increase distance and speed ships up. Sean has said more than once that they were limited on the current consoles and losely hinted that if it were PC only, much more could be done.

That said we did ask them pre-launch and they said no gas giants.. fair is fair xD

It's hard to explain to people who have'nt played it, just how different of a game it is to everything else out there. It has a sense of scale and desolation that nothing else has delivered, it takes the depth of exploration of Skyrim to interstellar sizes. I'd really recommend trying to give it a go if you have any friends with it. It's the perfect escape game, takes you to that sometimes breathtakingly beautiful sci-fi world you dreamed of as a teenager, smack bang in the middle. No nagging higher powers/directives etc... all in your own time.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Agreed and a fluid, moving galaxy with bigger distances between planets but then it becomes a simulator. I guess there was a limitation for speed and generation and that with the PS4 in mind, that couldn't be too crazy, otherwise they could increase distance and speed ships up. Sean has said more than once that they were limited on the current consoles and losely hinted that if it were PC only, much more could be done.

That said we did ask them pre-launch and they said no gas giants.. fair is fair xD.

Yes, they were up front with their reasoning for no gas giants. I just don't agree. :D

I don't know if this was mentioned, but it's $23 on Steam right now.

like this
Yeah I think someone posted a GOG link with a similar price as well.

That price is pretty tempting, I will admit.

The top review quote and score on Steam cracks me up:

"An interesting concept, just not enough variety and can become boring after a few hours"
8.0 / 10 - Gaming Masters

I read the first post and started laughing. People drank that coolaid shit right up!

This entire thread is just a sneak peak at what the Star Citizen thread is going to look like In 20 years, when it's finally 'released'.

Yeah I think someone posted a GOG link with a similar price as well.

That price is pretty tempting, I will admit.

Since I have the game installed, and it's probably updated now, I can maybe give it a quick whirl over the weekend, and post some thoughts. I'm out of town tonight, but will be able to give it a try tomorrow evening.

This entire thread is just a sneak peak at what the Star Citizen thread is going to look like In 20 years, when it's finally 'released'.

If Star Citizen gets fully released like this game (even a bit truncated) and then RSI keeps going (without charging more... hehehe) and finishes it up, and adds new features, then I guess Star Citizen should turn out pretty well. :D

You know, there's always Elite Dangerous. When I played it though, the planetary landing, alien interactions, and all that weren't in yet. It was beautiful, but boring as hell IMO. I practiced, go good at piloting and landing the ships, got myself into a couple of fights that I made it out of, but overall, there was a LONG time between anything interesting. I REALLY REALLY wanted to love it too.

At some point, when I don't have more pressing games to play though, I plan to buy the add-on and give it another shot, because it definitely had potential. I can see it being absolutely amazing with some of the newer things happening with it.

Star Citizen is the ultimate boondoogle. I'm amazed there hasn't been legal fallout and who knows what else.

Ok, for $23 I'm starting to consider this. For you all that have played this for a while or since day one... how much of the "salient complaints" have been addressed in terms of "tedium" controls, interface... you all know the criticisms. Lay it out for me straight.

1.3 makes this more compelling.

I've bought way too many crappy games in my time and I hate to admit how many of them were for more than that price so this isn't a life or death decision. ;)

https://hardforum.com/threads/no-ma...loration-game.1795854/page-41#post-1043157531

^^ N4CR's respoonse to me is exactly why I keep an eye on this. ;)

Since 1.3 just came out... I realize it will take some time get a meaningful answer to this. The sale lasts five days so that's fine.

Star Citizen is the ultimate boondoogle. I'm amazed there hasn't been legal fallout and who knows what else.

Ok, for $23 I'm starting to consider this. For you all that have played this for a while or since day one... how much of the "salient complaints" have been addressed in terms of "tedium" controls, interface... you all know the criticisms. Lay it out for me straight.

1.3 makes this more compelling.

I've bought way too many crappy games in my time and I hate to admit how many of them were for more than that price so this isn't a life or death decision. ;)

https://hardforum.com/threads/no-ma...loration-game.1795854/page-41#post-1043157531

^^ N4CR's respoonse to me is exactly why I keep an eye on this. ;)

Since 1.3 just came out... I realize it will take some time get a meaningful answer to this. The sale lasts five days so that's fine.

I'll definitely have to try it out a bit before I comment. I haven't even played it since the last major update with the bases and all that. So basically, it sounds like it will be a completely new experience. I've never gotten to fly low-altitudes on-planet, and haven't tried the land vehicles, built a base, or found crashed freighters. So it should be fun. I kinda played the original release my own way too, so I've never really experienced much of the story either aside from following a few Atlas stations. I'll put a few hours into it, and see how much of the new content I can access and how quickly. Then post a few thoughts about it.

like this
Oh hell.. it's 60% off on Steam today?! so 23.99.. we'll see how after work drinking goes.

I'm late to this party, I actually just bought No Man's Sky today. Humble Bundle Store for $21 (that might include the 10% monthly bonus which I also signed up for to try it out). As soon as I read about this free update, I figured it was time.

Thought about buying used for PS4, but screw it, need to put my GTX 1070 to use.

Actually (assuming the game is any good, I'll find out this weekend) the fact that Hello Games is putting out free content after a year is pretty impressive. Other game companies would have dumped it like a hot turd after it got massacred in the reviews. How much game enhancing free content do you think we'll be seeing for ME: Andromeda next year? If your answer was ZERO, then you're correct!

Hmm.. I might even try it at this price. It never seemed like a $60 game but it seemed like a $30 game.

If you think you might like this style, then yes, I'd say it's definitely worth it. I feel like it was worth the $45 I paid. If it came out originally with everything it has now, and with less ambiguity toward release, I'd have even been happy to pay $60. The way it all worked out, what I paid was fine. At $23-30 there's no question (from my perspective) that if you like exploration it's a good deal. Might grab another copy or two at $23 after I try the new content. I know someone that's been on the fence for a while, and one of my daughters would love it.

like this
Might grab another copy or two at $23 after I try the new content. I know someone that's been on the fence for a while, and one of my daughters would love it.

The Humble Bundle store sale says it ends in just under 3 days. If you are subscribed to the Humble Monthly deal you automatically get 10% off all purchases. I just signed up today for 1 month ($12, I wanted Killing Floor 2 anyway) and the discount applied to NMS 23.99 - 10% = 21.60 (no tax for me in TX) . If you prefer Steam directly it's on sale for $23.99 until 8/16, but pretty sure Steam charges sales tax (in TX anyway). Anyway, they're just steam keys so you can gift them to whomever.

The Humble Bundle store sale says it ends in just under 3 days. If you are subscribed to the Humble Monthly deal you automatically get 10% off all purchases. I just signed up today for 1 month ($12, I wanted Killing Floor 2 anyway) and the discount applied to NMS 23.99 - 10% = 21.60 (no tax for me in TX) . If you prefer Steam directly it's on sale for $23.99 until 8/16, but pretty sure Steam charges sales tax (in TX anyway). Anyway, they're just steam keys so you can gift them to whomever.

Nice! I do get the monthly deal notifications, so this should do the trick. I'll check it out if I decide to grab another one or two. It looks like it's something I'll be doing, but I still want to test drive the new content a bit. Planning to do it tomorrow night, so that should give me enough time to jump on it if I need to. Thanks for the tip.

Nice! I do get the monthly deal notifications, so this should do the trick. I'll check it out if I decide to grab another one or two. It looks like it's something I'll be doing, but I still want to test drive the new content a bit. Planning to do it tomorrow night, so that should give me enough time to jump on it if I need to. Thanks for the tip.

Side question, sounds like you have a lot of hours in. Do you use a flight stick? Gamepad/360/xbox controller? Mouse and keyboard? I'm going to try with my 360 controller tonight, flight stick is buried in my closet somewhere.

Side question, sounds like you have a lot of hours in. Do you use a flight stick? Gamepad/360/xbox controller? Mouse and keyboard? I'm going to try with my 360 controller tonight, flight stick is buried in my closet somewhere.

I've got a little over 20 hours in. All pure exploration and ship trading, language learning, etc. I never went too far toward the galactic center or any of that. I was kinda waiting to see if they'd add more to it, (glad I did).

Anyway, on the controls. The mouse and keyboard are great. When possible that's how I play. But I also have played sitting on the couch in front of the 65" TV with an XBOne pad, an XBOne compatible pad, and a Logitech F710 (which is also XInput). I didn't find it lacking at all with the pads. Obviously you've got the FPS accuracy trade-off, so when fighting some of the larger sentinel things (walker-types) the M+KB would be of more use I think. But, a gamepad is completely serviceable IMO. In fact, we've upgraded our living room furniture recently, and it's much more comfortable now, so I may do my testing for the update in there. (or possibly stream it to my bedroom on the Shield TV and use that gamepad) I haven't touched a real flight stick in probably 14-15 years. (did compatibility testing on Freelancer and Flight Sim (among others) at MGS in 2003, and I think that was the last time I used one.)

One year later, No Man's Sky is a better game but still lacks magic and mystery

Pre-launch hype, post-launch drama, and a studio still trying to build the space game of our dreams...

http://www.pcgamer.com/one-year-lat...etter-game-but-still-lacks-magic-and-mystery/

They wrote that article 2 days before the HUGE free 1.3 update which includes a ton of changes and content add. Bad timing on PCG's part.
I just bought it today, can't wait to play tonight. Also, it's $24 bucks right now on PC.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/no-mans-sky-big-13-update-adds-new-multiplayer-sup/1100-6452468/

No Man's Sky Update 1.3 Patch Notes
Generation
  • Increased variety in weather, planet, and structure names
  • More base building parts have unique names
  • Prevented trees spawning on sheer cliffs
  • Improved object placement on slopes
  • Improved grass placement and density
  • Changed the default starting ship model
  • Regenerated galaxy to remove differences between survival, normal, and creative game modes
  • Improved building distribution
  • Increased distribution of heridium deposits
  • Improved generation of beaches along shorelines
  • Repositioned player bases to accommodate generation changes
Exploration
  • Improved balance of hazards between planets
  • Improved settings for hazard damage and strength
  • Reduce cave hazard recharge times
  • Added Shielding Shard to the starting player inventory
  • Limited the depth at which buildings can spawn underwater
Gameplay
  • More tech available in tech shops
  • Balanced tech shop standing requirements
  • Standing lights have a proper name when you interact with them
  • Increased robustness of systems for locating buildings
  • Increased number and types of objects which can be scanned
  • Increased information available about scanned foliage and creatures
  • Improved planet resource lists
  • Craftable products now sorted by most recent use
  • Improved differentiation of weapons
  • Fixed pinning product recipes and technology guides
  • Continued story unlocked through abandoned buildings
  • Added interactions and dialogue options for many structures and characters
  • Overhauled secondary character interactions
  • Joint exploration has been introduced allowing 16 players to see visual representations of each other in game. Joint exploration does not require PS Plus, and is not currently available on GOG Galaxy.
Trade and Farming
  • Alloys, farm products and new gas products now form separate branches of a larger craft tree
  • Added new valuable higher tier craft products
  • Added new harvester to harvest atmospheric gases
  • Added new trade specific products
  • Added new farmable Star Bramble plant
  • Added larger 4 plant hydroponic tray
  • Increased contrast between picked and unpicked resource plants to more easily tell them apart
  • Balanced priced of alloys, farm products and gases
  • Improved distributions of resources on planets
  • Improved scan ranges for resources on planets
  • Added scan markers on more smaller plutonium crystals to aid resource gathering
Freighters
  • Balanced freighter prices
  • Fixed collision on freighter bridge
  • Added freighter classes
  • Added ability to warp in your freighter
  • Fixed floating turrets on capital freighters
Space
  • Improved space heavy air
  • Added requirement to scan planets in order to reveal their names
  • Improved planet name display as you enter orbit
  • Fix for massive carve radius when mining asteroids
Galactic Map
  • Updated galactic map UI
  • Improved galactic map controls
  • Improved star names gathered in galaxy map flythrough
  • Improved distribution of different coloured stars
  • Added interstellar scan events
STARSHIPS
  • Added ability to summon your ship from the quick menu
  • Refined ship reticules
  • Added new holographic cockpit HUD elements: mini map, pulse drive warning and target ship
  • Added new ship technology
  • Balanced space combat
  • Balanced ship weapons and technology
  • Updated ship weapon projectile effects
  • Updated ship hit direction markers
  • Improved flare graphics on ships
  • Improved loot containers dropped by AI ships
  • Improved effects on damaged AI ships
  • Balanced crashed ships broken slots and repair costs
  • Added a more convenient swap inventory button for moving items between new/crashed ships and storage units
  • Updated design of Atlas pass icons
  • Added ability to look around the cockpit when landed
  • Allowed player to remain in ship cockpit after landing
  • Improved spawning and distribution of AI ships
  • Improved ship altimeter
  • Added in-ship communicator
  • Added button prompt for ship zoom
  • Fixed a bug where your ship could become invisible by visiting the galactic map
  • Improved Pirate systems including the ability to negotiate or call in support
  • Added low flight mode
  • Improved landing code
UI
  • Divided options menu into several pages
  • Revised Journey page
  • New Gek, Korvax, and Vy'keen medals
  • New medals for the merchant, mercenary and explorer guilds
  • Revised log page
  • Fixed animation on markers as they are removed
  • Improved binocular UI
  • Updated journey milestone icons
  • Overhauled discovery log
  • Added cardinal directions to compass
  • Added distance markers to compass
  • Fix for "redeem content" showing twice on Steam menu
  • New trade and product icons
  • Revised combat ship markers
  • Improved ship tracking arrows when flying away from targets
  • Overhauled conversation interface
Graphics
  • Improved HBAO filtering around edges
  • Improved TAA handling of grass blade edges
  • Introduced depth of field effect during interactions
  • Added LOD meshes and imposters to various props
  • Fixed texturing on the buildable door
  • Reduced HBAO shimmer
  • Reduced shadow acne
  • Fixed artifacts with imposter shadows
  • Improved double-sided normals for foliage
  • Improved terrain texturing and texture blending
  • Improved grass colour blending and integration with terrain
  • Improved grass and leaf materials
  • Improved colour palettes across several biomes
  • Improved planet night skies
  • Fixed z-fighting on small glowing plants
  • Various graphics optimisations and fixes
  • Visual improvements to Atlas stations
  • Replaced all terrain textures with higher detail and quality variants
  • Added new higher detail foliage variants to several biomes
  • Upgraded textures on several cave props
Audio
  • Four new sets of soundscapes by 65 Days of Static
  • Reworked space combat audio
  • Reworked space explosions
  • Added new ship weapon sounds
  • Added weird biome soundscape
  • Added new music and sound effects for story mode
  • Lots of new UI sounds
  • Minor mix changes and optimisations
Language
  • Various minor language fixes and improvements

Just logged back in after not playing since just after the Foundation update (150+ hrs in the game). First thing I was killed by a Pirate because I was still remembering all the controls. Consequently I spent my first impression stuck on a space station without the items needed to repair (weren't sold there) until I remembered I could teleport back to my base. Did that, called my ship in and fixed it there.... but, my base used to be on this beautiful planet next to a huge body of water with the few underwater exotic resources. Now it's on a desolate planet with high radiation and poison gas spewing plants. The update looks great, but now I have to find a new home.

I'm distracted with other things, so that will come later. I'm eager to hear what other's experience is after getting some time with it.

Did they ever fix the horrible fps/upscaling issue? Game ran like mega-shit at launch so they rendered the game at half res to cheat and barely anyone noticed.

I'm a first time player and I'm noticing some pretty awful performance numbers. i5-6600k @ 4.4 and a GTX 1070 and 1080p doesn't break 30fps. 1440 is awful. Guess I get to spend tonight tweaking settings to make my new game work.... *SIGHS*. This is one thing consoles are good at, you don't have to screw with this noise.

edit - changed frame limiter to 60, disabled "light shafts". Now getting 1440p high @ 60ish. "lights shafts" seems to be the biggest kick in the ass, GPU performance wise. I screwed with my GTX 1070 overclock and I don't think it really makes much difference.

Last edited:
Might depend on your planet. My 980 Ti is holding 60 maxed out, but only barely, ie: 95-100% load. It's barren, there's nothing in the environment except a few mushroom trees.
Performance doesn't seem any better than launch.

How is the flight model now? It was really not fun with awkward controls, especially in atmo with trying to guess where exactly you will land. The galactic/star nav menu was also a pain in the ass to navigate.

They wrote that article 2 days before the HUGE free 1.3 update which includes a ton of changes and content add. Bad timing on PCG's part.
I just bought it today, can't wait to play tonight. Also, it's $24 bucks right now on PC

there a lot of No Man's Sky- 1 year later articles that have popped up over the past few days...everyone is pretty much saying the same thing- game has definitely improved but the core gameplay is still the same endless exploration sim...people are only recommending it now because the price has dropped to around $20 or less...does $20 mean the game is now an amazing game or is it more about the game is good enough because it's only $20...

does $20 mean the game is now an amazing game or is it more about the game is good enough because it's only $20...

Realistically: Probably the latter. ;) Looks like 1.3 really added some meat to the bones, though, by all accounts so far.

My sister bit on it. She's the guinea pig. We'll see what's what this weekend.

To be fair: These guys have busted their ass trying to make things right here and I think they've earned some good will here for people interested if they understand what they are getting. They very easily could have shut the shop down after the nightmare and they didn't.

Last edited:
Whelp.. that NMS can go fuck itself.. fuck itself right in it's adorably addictive exhaust port hole. Ugh. Once I got up and flying around, stabilized what I needed vs my hoarding tendencies then it was just me loping around discovering shit, looking at things, shooting rocks, and occasionally flying to a space station. Papa needs credits to get a bigger ship to hold more loot before he decides to engage that hyper drive!

like this
Back