No games for the PS4

I find myself using my PS4 most often. It got a lot of my time since I played DA I on it which was better on PS4 than Xbox One. Also am playing Witcher 3 on PS4.

Actually didn't play much on my Xbox One except Forza Horizon 2, Forza 5 and Halo Collection. It is true that there are no real ground breaking exclusives on PS4 this year. Xbox One has a very strong line up with Halo 5, Forza 6 and a couple of games I don't remember right now.

I bought my PS4 to play Final Fantasy XIV. But since then I played Dark Souls II for the first time at a sweet looking 60 fps with all the DLC. Also picked up Bloodborne, but don't like it as much as the Souls games. Now I am playing The Last of Us remastered, which is another title I have never played before. So I am getting some use out of it, especially with FFXIV and Dark Souls II. Dark Souls II is a huge game, especially with all the DLC. PS4 doesn't have a ton of games that's true, but what it does have look great and run great, and there are more on the way. Horizon Zero Dawn is the exclusive I am looking forward to the most, but it is a ways out.

I knew when I bought my PS4 it was going to be collecting dust so I'm not surprised...I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne...and also played the Last of Us...now I'm waiting on Bloodborne DLC and the Uncharted series remaster coming in November along with Uncharted 4 in 2016

Last edited:
I've been playing alot of Indie Games. I have worn GTA V, DA I, and Destiny out on it...over +400 hours in all three.

Until Dawn is pretty good. I know it's not for everyone but I enjoy these type of games.

So his evidence of good games on the xbox one are a remake, halo 5, a game that isn't even out yet, and sunset overdrive? Lol

I dont think ive even powered my PS4 on in 5-6 months, except when the stupid light wouldnt stop flashing for a few days and i couldnt figure out why. Theres really frankly nothing of note on it, bloodbourne is the only decent exclusive on it currently

I barely play any of my consoles. The PC has been doing pretty well with multi-platform games (Batman excepted) so I just haven't had any need. I am looking forward to the new Uncharted titles and Until Dawn seems neat once it goes on sale, though.

Gta V online heists, Arkham knight, and about to spend a wholeeeee lot of time on MGSV. I played through and beat every other MGS on a PS system. And even if my PC will run MGSV on decent settings I am damn sure going to finish out the series on a PS. Can't wait too. I'm really tempted to take $60 out of my rent money this weekend so I can buy it, otherwise I'll have to wait till the weekend after.

On top of that still want to play dragon age, destiny, and uncharted when it comes out. The new tomb raider too, if that's gonna be on PS4. If I had a better video card in my laptop or if I had a new tower rig there's a few id play on PC preferably like tomb raider, but I'll most likely get it for PS4, same goes for a few other titles.

Last edited:
Shitposting aside...
I recently powered on my PS4 for the first time in 6 months to give the console version of Arkham Knight a try. After the eyestrain and headaches from the potato quality, it went back to the dust bunnies for their entertainment. It may get some more attention when The Taken King comes out in a couple of weeks.

Shitposting aside...
I recently powered on my PS4 for the first time in 6 months to give the console version of Arkham Knight a try. After the eyestrain and headaches from the potato quality, it went back to the dust bunnies for their entertainment. It may get some more attention when The Taken King comes out in a couple of weeks.

Arkham knight looks great on my 47" TV and 24" monitor with my PS4, so not sure what you're talking about. It could definitely use a boost in AA, but aside from that and resolution not sure how much better you could argue that the PC version looks. Of course I would definitely prefer to play anything at 4K with 60+ FPS.... Who wouldn't?

I will say though that my ps4 WAS collecting dust for quite a while as well, up until last month when I started playing Gta online again because of the heists. Actually sold off all the other games I had for it aside from GTA. But those heists can definitely be fun. And then Arkham knight came out, now MGS... Etc

Last edited:
I forgot I spent more than 250 hours in Destiny and made so many new friends on PS4. XBONER didn't get any love this year at all.

If Playstation or SOE made a game about Dust Bunnies in the vein of Jumping Flash it would be a big hit.

Arkham knight looks great on my 47" TV and 24" monitor with my PS4, so not sure what you're talking about. It could definitely use a boost in AA, but aside from that and resolution not sure how much better you could argue that the PC version looks. Of course I would definitely prefer to play anything at 4K with 60+ FPS.... Who wouldn't?

I will say though that my ps4 WAS collecting dust for quite a while as well, up until last month when I started playing Gta online again because of the heists. Actually sold off all the other games I had for it aside from GTA. But those heists can definitely be fun. And then Arkham knight came out, now MGS... Etc
It does look good, but the combination of the framerate and motion blur are what kill my eyes. After 10 minutes my eyes just would not stop watering. Arkham Knight and Gears Ultimate are the only two games on consoles I've played recently where I've had this issue.

So his evidence of good games on the xbox one are a remake, halo 5, a game that isn't even out yet, and sunset overdrive? Lol

Sunset is a cool game. Not amazing, but neat. That said, neither console has shit for exclusives. The bloody WiiU is the only current gen console that has a decent amount of good exclusive titles.

I actually sold off my PS4 last month. I found out I didn't play it for nearly 6 months, and in terms of PS4 exclusives, nearly 1 full year of nonplay. That's some serious dust gathering, right there. Hopefully someone else uses it more.

It does look good, but the combination of the framerate and motion blur are what kill my eyes. After 10 minutes my eyes just would not stop watering. Arkham Knight and Gears Ultimate are the only two games on consoles I've played recently where I've had this issue.

Ahh, yeah I've heard some people are affected like that. It is annoying. I was seriously bummed out when it was found out that a lot of games wouldn't be 60fps. I'm glad MGS is 60 and hopefully we'll see more titles that hit 60 and still look good too in the future.

Imagine how many more consoles Sony could've sold if they did have games though. They'd be at 35-40m right now.

Lol.

I bought a ps4 on release day. Bought a few games, played said games.

Since then, I've turned it on about once a month to download the free games of the month, try them out and find I don't care for them. There were a couple that caught my attention for a few hours but I have found the free games on Xbox One more enjoyable overall.

I like using my Xbox One as my media hub with the kinect voice commands (switch to youtube, tv, netflix, games). Also pausing tv and youtube via voice can be handy.

But back to what this thread is about... the games. I like the store experience, the more seamless updates, easy external storage to make up for the puny hdd in a digital download world.

I'm a huge Forza fan. I loved Gran Turismo 3 on the PS4 but I didn't care for the later games in the series as much as forza. Can't wait for Forza 6.

I'm hoping a game catches my eye for PS4 at some point so I can get some more use out of it. I probably shouldn't have bought an Xbox One. Lol. All my friends bought the Xbox One though, so...

Dark Souls 2
After Dawn
MGS V TPP
Mortal Kombat X
Bloodborne
The Last of Us Remastered
GTA V
God of War 3 Remastered
Rocket League

Yeah games exist for it

that videos is from a fanboy. I had a ps4 and did kinda get bored with it. But i think i just dont care for ps exclusives as i have since bought a xbone and love it but i have more friends on live and like the windows 10 streaming and xbox app.

That video sucks. Pure fanboy-ism. I've enjoyed my PS4 to date, and neither console has a super long list of must have exclusives. Meanwhile, I've played quite a bit of SF4 ultra, I loved Bloodborne, Gow3 remaster was great for those of us that didn't have a PS3, and while I'm truly on the PC master race side - I have to admit that D3 with buds on the PS4 blows away the PC version.

If I didn't have a PC, I'd be all over other titles like dragon age and witcher 3 etc.

It's just not a console exclusive generation - AND THAT'S GOOD for us gamers.

Now if I could just get Nintendo to make their games faster... (I'm looking at you new Metroid, & New Zelda)

Dark Souls 2
After Dawn
MGS V TPP
Mortal Kombat X
Bloodborne
GTA V
God of War 3 Remastered
Rocket League

Yeah games exist for it

This. You are doing it wrong if you think there are no games.

Sony is doing it wrong if 3 out of the short list are remakes and most are not exclusives

I agree on the remakes, but does it really matter about the exclusives? Just because it can be played on another platform does not mean it is not a good game for the PS4.

I agree on the remakes, but does it really matter about the exclusives? Just because it can be played on another platform does not mean it is not a good game for the PS4.

If its a game i have no reason to buy on the PS4 then I dont accept that as an argument

Dark Souls 2 - On PC
After Dawn
MGS V TPP - On PC
Mortal Kombat X - On PC
Bloodborne
GTA V - On PC
God of War 3 Remastered
Rocket League - On PC

Yeah games exist for it

The really hard part is that I like my PS4, but I hardly ever turn it on these days save for PS Plus free games and Destiny every now and then. Everything else that has come out recently has either been a remaster (which there is nothing wrong with), or has a PC release as well. That's not to say their games are bad, not by any stretch, but why buy a game on the PS4 when you can get it on the PC for less and performance being dependent on the system you have.

And being blunt, the XBONE isn't much better in the exclusives area either, since almost every recent release of theirs has been on PC as well, with many more coming down the pipe via the Xbox App on Win 10.

I wouldn't be too shocked if we start hearing about a PC streaming service for games from both companies sometime in the near future.

I wish I would of purchased an Xbone instead of my PS4, but that's strictly for media features. Neither of these consoles have many exclusives I care about. The Wii-U has the best exclusives imo, but there aren't a lot and they are fairly short.

All in all, the console wars don't seem to matter much anymore.

Sony is doing it wrong if 3 out of the short list are remakes and most are not exclusives

40 percent of people who bought a PS4 did not buy a PS3. So remastered titles are a good way to allow them to experience something good.

I do not see anything wrong with it.

Edit: for what it is worth, I missed out on Heavy Rain, and it is being remastered and I plan to pick it up when it is released.

Last edited:
Just goto neogaf and the sony fanboys that flood their forums will pump so much sunshine into the PS4 you'll think its the second coming of jesus christ lol but they do have some decent PC threads. Anyway i do favor the PS4 over XB1 but the only game im interested in is Bloodborne and im not gonna buy a console just for one game. Hell i still have a bunch of games i need to finish on PS3 like Demon Souls for one.

When Fallout 4 comes out at least the console kiddies have something that won't suck.

Last edited:
Back