No AMD 300-series review samples?

Yeah. I'm sure OEMs and botique builders will hate tiny high performance GPUs.
Cause you know, no one thought the GTX970 ITX was pretty awesome for that form factor.

As long as you ignore the aquarium pump :D

No need to mount a water pump with a 970

mz4W46y.jpg

And what about the Nano?!
~3500 SP's puts it between the 980 and 980 Ti. RIP Nvidia in the ITX market.

VM7wuVF.png

I couldn't find one on Newegg. :D :

Can you link some benchmarks? :eek:
Can you link me some benchmarks of the ITX 980 or ITX 980 Ti?
970 is too weak for 1440p+ and I can't fit any GM200's in my cube case. Shame, guess my money goes to AMD.

Can you link me some benchmarks of the ITX 980 or ITX 980 Ti?
970 is too weak for 1440p+ and I can't fit any GM200's in my cube case. Shame, guess my money goes to AMD.

Awesome! Can you link me to the benchmarks for the one you are buying and where you are buying it from. I can't seem to find it anywhere :confused:

Don't be mad that I proved you wrong. The 970 already has a SFF card. Don't be embarrassed if you didn't know that.

You can buy it right now as it's not vapor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4121912&cm_re=970_asus-_-14-121-912-_-Product

:cool:

Ummm.... I did know about it. That is why I mentioned it and called it an awesome card for that market...
Check your sarcasm meter.

Who wouldn't want more performance, than a GTX970, in a small form factor? That is exactly what Nano is bringing and I'm sure it will be a big hit.

Ummm.... I did know about it. That is why I mentioned it and called it an awesome card for that market...
Check your sarcasm meter.

Who wouldn't want more performance, than a GTX970, in a small form factor? That is exactly what Nano is bringing and I'm sure it will be a big hit.
The last "big hit" AMD had was the 5870, I'm afraid.
I think some itx owners will opt for the 970 just due to reduced heat (presumably). Even if it's not true a lot of people will assume maxwell is more efficient. But AT LEAST the Nano will be faster than the 970, which gives it a niche.

Time will tell.

Competition = WIN for both fanboy groups.

I'm excited to see the Fury brand hit the market.

explanation for the Witcher 3 Kepler performance driver?

best case scenario is Nvidia's driver team has limited resources and focused on their latest tech, Maxwell, then focused on Kepler afterwards

worse case scenario is Nvidia focused on Maxwell while ignoring Kepler until the Kepler owners started having a fit over the Internet

That driver fits perfectly in-line with my argumentation.
Newer game doing more, making the need for a bit of fine tuning.

Logic...it's not complicated.
It's not like the driver changed performance in ALL games.

I am a kepler "owner" BTW and I have seen far more AMD owners than "kepler" owners use the "planned obsolence" fallacy.
I will keep my "Kepler" until "Pascal"...because that is how "mad" I am...

Look if all those cards were being sold to factories as you say, they marketshare numbers will be higher.

JPR and mercury get their numbers straight from manufacturing to point of sale to retailers to sales to consumers. Factories will be part of that too.

Now you go all logical and factual...and not using speculation...shame on you! ;)

And the thread title still stands.

No reviews...that says it all (perfomance wise for me)

The last "big hit" AMD had was the 5870, I'm afraid.
I think some itx owners will opt for the 970 just due to reduced heat (presumably). Even if it's not true a lot of people will assume maxwell is more efficient. But AT LEAST the Nano will be faster than the 970, which gives it a niche.

Time will tell.

i disagree, the price points of the 7950/7970 were outstanding on release.

Most people were predicting $100 more.

Performance was more than expected as well.

Don't be mad that I proved you wrong. The 970 already has a SFF card. Don't be embarrassed if you didn't know that.

You can buy it right now as it's not vapor

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...4121912&cm_re=970_asus-_-14-121-912-_-Product

:cool:

The problem with that card (and the ones Asus make) is that the PCB width ("or height") as some call it extends far beyond the pci bracket. This causes a problem in many cases. This phenomenon has extended to larger graphics cards too, though most are placed in larger enclosures so it is usually not as relevant.

I checked some reviews on here they were released after 10AM. Brent may just be working his fingers to the bone.
I do hope however some other sites drop some in 23 minutes.

[TITLE]Introduction[/TITLE]

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

"... and it was a dark and stormy night. A shot rang out! Blood puddled on the ground. In the dark, even with the flashes a lightning it was impossible to tell if the blood was red... or green."

Back