Nixeus Moda Pro Mechanical Keyboard is available on Amazon. Key caps poll.

Would you like to be able to purchase custom key caps for mechanical keybaords from Nixeus?

• Yes. I would like an option to purchase custom key caps for mechanical keyboards from Nixeus

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No. Mechanical keyboards should keep it simple and one color only.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes. As long as there is a mixed color set option like in the picture.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Nixeus Moda Pro Mechanical Keyboard is now available on Amazon for $74.99. Comes in your choice of Kailh Blues or Browns.
Amazon.com: Nixeus Moda Pro Mechanical Switch, Soft Tactile Feedback Keyboard for Windows & Mac (MK-104BN16): Computers & Accessories

It was announced via their Twitter.
Nixeus Technology (@Nixeus) | Twitter

This is the same company that made the first 144hz FreeSync monitor with a 30hz to 144hz range. Linking a review for the monitor just to show that they are the real deal. ;)

Nixeus NX-VUE24 24″ FreeSync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review.
Nixeus NX-VUE24 24″ FreeSync 144Hz Gaming Monitor Review | Pure Overclock

What we need to do is convince the Nixeus rep peter@nixeus on the Hardforum and above on Twitter that we would like to be able to buy custom key caps from them. He tweeted this image to me of custom key caps on the new Moda Pro keyboard and I thought it was really neat! Of course the keyboard comes with a key cap puller.

Here is the basic keyboard.

714fvOWWz5L._SL1500_.jpg

Here is the one with custom key caps installed. I love when manufacturers think like me. :) They already were experimenting with it as you see. I guess they need to judge the market and see if it is something that people want. You know you want custom key caps! Say so!

AXTXs6X.jpg

Also Nixeus announced that their tenkeyless keyboard is on MassDrop for $49.99.
Nixeus Technology on Twitter

Nixeus Moda V2 TKL Mechanical Keyboard on MassDrop. $49.99.
Note: At checkout, you have your choice of Kailh mechanical switches in Blue, Brown, or Red.
Massdrop: Bringing Enthusiasts Together

MD-17896_20160412104023_e33598b0bbd07e18.jpg

At any rate take the time to vote on the key caps. I think they are really nice addition to a keyboard. Thanks for perusing my post. :)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back