Nintendo's E3 Keynote

This keynote is boring. so much talking. It looks like they are trying a little too hard.

Arent they just demonstrating this motion plus thing from last year? It looks like its more accurate at least.

Yeah, so far it's just like last year's show. They're showing the WiiMotion Plus, and Wii Sports Resort... AGAIN...

It's gonna be hard to do better than what MS did. Seriously, MS spent some serious dollars, it's apparent they want to continue to be a major player in consoles. To me, this nintendo keynote looks like a resting on its laurels type of presentation.

And honestly, who can blame them.

Zzz... get Reggie off stage. Sometihng about him on stage spitting numbers that makes me sleepy.

Unless they promise me another Mario Kart or an HD-Wii, I don't care.

Ugh... this is just like last year. A lot of talk, a few quick clips, wait for some golf claps...

Women's Murder Club: Crimes of Passion for the DS. I really expected better from them, considering what happened last year. Then again, the show isn't over yet, but I'm losing hope.

It's gonna be hard to do better than what MS did. Seriously, MS spent some serious dollars, it's apparent they want to continue to be a major player in consoles. To me, this nintendo keynote looks like a resting on its laurels type of presentation.

And honestly, who can blame them.

I have to agree.... Finally got to the point where I just shut it off. I am tivoing it so I can skip through all the crap later. Really MS took it up a notch this year and Nintendo just has the "We're so money I piss excellence" attitude again. They have done great with the DS and Wii and now the DSi but we need something, some major games to keep those of us with a Wii interested.

Wii was good when it came out, but now it's starting to really show all of it's short comings plus the non talking nature of Nintedo to it's third party developers because of things like not telling them they were allowing bigger than 2gb cd cards etc.

Nintendo is gonna make the same mistake as sony. They are gonna be up on their high horses and next series of consoles out they are going to be underestimating the competition.

little big mario seems like a cash grab, and is nothing like a followup to mario galaxy that people wanted.

Wow... She mentions the new Zelda, shows some cover-art type photo, and you don't even see it?!

Man, this guy is still talking. I'm not even sure what he's talking about at this point. My eyes glazed over and my head hit the keyboard.

I've never seen a E3 keynote ever except for the Microsoft one yesterday. MS weren't kidding when they said less talk more show, this keynote is like being in school all over again.

Shutting it off also.

haha vitality sensor for wii XD I don't know where they are taking this. Funny thing is, they will still sell shit loads of Wii :(

lol, wii vitality sensor... there is too much random shit for the wii that you have to buy... no wonder it sits on my shelf and does nothing.. I do like mike tyson's punch out though

Ok, there's one good thing out of their conference. Other than that a total bore and underwhelming.

Still not impressed.. FIRST TIME EVER 2ND 3D MARIO!

Whatever.. its just more maps for mario galaxy.. want a WHOLE new mario. Nintendo still not impressing. Galaxy is fun.. but man this is not a good keynote.

mario galaxy and new super morio bros wii are good.. I don't know about that vitality sensor thing.. that is just one piece of confusion that hooks to a wii-mote

is it a full game? from the pics it reminded me of the awesome new super mario bros for the nintendo ds.. i loved that game

Back