NintendoDS at Target.

brom42

2[H]4U
I was at the Target in Apple Valley, MN and to my surprise next to the GBA was a NintendoDS. It had the demo version of Metroid hunters. I was impressed by the ease of the gameplay. Using a stylus instead of a mouse was quite easy. The music didn't sound that good and pictures spanning the screens kinda sucked, but when it came right down to it the game play was fun.

I got excited for a second an thought they might also be selling them, but no such luck. Although I was happy that I was able to play one..

So run down to your local Target and get your game on. But be warned; when I was there, there was a crowd of kids around it that I had to fight off. ;)

LOL. I have always hated handheld gaming. The graphics suck and with the old gameboys you had to hold it under a light to even be able to see what you are playing.

I played it at walmart. I think my GF is getting me one for christmas.

if i got any of those i would get the psp so i can watch movies in class at school wooohoo!

-warsaw

Nintendo should've been worrying about the Gamecube instead of making the DS. Now, we have a failing, unsupported console and yet another useless, but innovative niche platform to avoid.

I wont take the flamebait thats filling this thread, insted, ill add something useful:
They SHOULD be out at BestBuys also, The local BBY put it out Friday Morning. Im pretty sure the Parma, OH BBY Also had one out when i was up there looking for HL2

I think the thumb pad on the nintedo DS will make up for it not having an anolog stick. Metroid prime hunters is not supposed to be played with a stylus, but with a thumb pad. You drag your thumb with thumb pad across the screen and you no longer need an eye sore of an analog stick, sticking out. :D I like touching :D

I was debating about the DS and the PSP, I'd really like to see both in action and I may find myself picking one up.... I've never owned a GameBoy or similar portable gaming system (aside from my laptop... lol)

Back