Nintendo Switch Outsells All Other Current Generation Consoles

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by cageymaru, Dec 19, 2018.

1. ManofGod

ManofGod [H]ardForum Junkie

Yeah, whatever dude, Merry Christmas and have fun. Hope you do not receive any anemic gifts. :D ;)

2. kirbyrj

kirbyrj [H]ard as it Gets

I agree. It wouldn't be so bad if your weapons didn't constantly break or you constantly had to keep cooking meals to stay healthy. The combat and shrines were fine. I put about 80 hours into it and never finished it.

Overall, I liked the Switch, but I didn't play it as much as my PC or PS4. Ended up selling it.

3. Aireoth

Aireoth 2[H]4U

Loves the Kinect too, yup.

I have a 10 hour smasha-a-thon planned for tomorrow, I am so stoked!

4. next-Jin

next-Jin [H]ardness Supreme

I didn’t use a strategy guide or online guides, played it in the dark. So when I started I just explored, I got all of the shrines, guardians, Master Sword, Helian Shield and completed all of the DLC.

So far my GOTG is BotW. It’s that Zelda magic I guess but I have never beat any Zelda game prior to BotW. I think I really only played a Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time.

That’s not to say it’s perfect, they should have had 3-4 actual dungeons.

In the PS3/360 era my GOTG was The Last of Us which will probably happen again this gen once everything is said and done.

5. TheOne&OnlyZeke

TheOne&OnlyZeke 100% Irish

I'm not a console gamer.
    Every console I've bought has after a short period of time, just gathered dust
    I am kinda interested in the switch, problem is my kids are too young for it yet
    So once Nintendo release whatever the next version of it is, my kids then will be old enough and I'll probably get it.
    the switch appears to be a fun bit of kit