nintendo ds mod options

xTABx7

Gawd
I've done some searching with and havent quite found what i'm looking for, can anyone point me in the right direction for what are the real solutions for a web browser as well as mp3 and video player for the DS i know there is some stuff in the works but is there any homebrew? thanks!

I bought a friend a DS-X for Christmas, he can't stop saying how awesome it is. He says the music player on it sucks though.

wait for the M3 simply DS lite... expandable and 1 slot solution

thanks for the links i can do some research here, anyone have any success so far?

yeah, i modded 3 ds lite's when they first came out. Things are a lot nicer now, with slot1 solutions and what not. I'd stick to www.gbatemp.net , that's pretty much the best place for info. Put in some time reading the forums and it'll make sense pretty quick. And if you need places to locate "homebrew" *wink *wink, you should be able to figure out it out pretty quick by just being around the forums.

ALSO

Buying these cards can be a REAL pain. I first tried to order from winsunx (in China), and I didn't hear anything from them for a week and a half, then they told me they were outta stock after I emailed them 4 times. I eventually got mine from kicktrading.ca . The point is just do your research on the various retailers out there.

Back