Nintendo Amiibo Collectors Thread

I've tried to get my kid into these, however she just doesn't care without a Skylanders-like game to play with them in :(

Just scored a NA dark Pit on amazon. Was Available only 2 minutes. :D

Went to best buy at 1pm. First one was out, second store had 5 so I got one :)

SO I got the 3 pack (R.O.B, Duck Hunt, Game and Watch) pre-ordered on Saturday from GameStop and went ahead and imported the blue and pink Yoshi from j-subculture.

I am still hoping/assuming there will be a bundle release for Yoshi's Wooly World that does come with the green yarn Yoshi, but not sure yet. Same with Chibi-Robo, hoping for a bundle release

just bought Marth , Ike , Lucario, Villager and falcon today.

RESIZED-toy-action-figure-museum-close-up-bedroom-collection.jpg

I kinda gave up on action figures in the late 90s

Sept. 11th coming up folks. Get your Mario Maker on with a few new Amiibo as well, lol.

I stopped caring. I grab what I can from online sites but forget camping for these things, not worth my paid time.

I stopped caring. I grab what I can from online sites but forget camping for these things, not worth my paid time.

I don't camp at all, my area is very quiet with collectors, so I only have to contend with 1 other dude in the entire area, so I don't camp at all anymore.

Very nice now.

I don't camp at all, my area is very quiet with collectors, so I only have to contend with 1 other dude in the entire area, so I don't camp at all anymore.

Very nice now.

I live in Miami FL :/ Last time I tried getting Rosalina from target there was a line of over 50 people at 6am. Said fuck that, grabbed McDonalds breakfast and drove to work.

I searched a couple days ago and found nothing so I figured I'd ask here. Has Nintendo made an 8bit Mario + Mario maker pack for the U.S. Market or will I have to buy those separately?

Walmart has those Mozex.... comes with Mario Maker and the 8-bit Classic Mario amiibo.

Walmart exclusive.

Was able to get Olimar, Zero Suit Samus and 8-bit Mario Modern today at Gamestop

Looks like I have to wait a bit till I can get Bowser Jr. (TRU to far away from me)

was able to order everything online this morning from walmart no issues.
picked up the retro 3 pack preorder also online at gamestop.
picked up bowser jr. at tru in person about 12:30pm. They had 3 left at that point.

Not bad for this wave :) No camping or prepping for anything.

Walmart has those Mozex.... comes with Mario Maker and the 8-bit Classic Mario amiibo

Also comes with a Wii U that I already have. :-(. I'm just trying to save a few bucks and/or put something easy on my wish list.

Back